I flew into KL on a Tuesday & took the KLIA express into KL Sentral. Hilton was just right next to it & so it was really easy to get there. The room was comfy & wifi was very helpful.
It’s location was the main reason i chose Hilton - it was easy to hop onto the various KTMs, LRTs, MRTs...the options were a tad mind boggling for me but the location was central enough to get to places with relative ease. However do watch out for the opportunistic cab booth right outside Hilton. They were wanting to charge me RM60 to The Gardens Mall!! It was a short 5min drive away. I ended up taking a train there.
Despite that, it was a good stay despite the maintenance going on.
I had loud neighbours who kept banging the front doors but that could be just a random chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton