4,896 results
All reviews the executive lounge sentral station klia express le meridien rain shower excellent hotel business trip convenient location public transport main restaurant shopping mall buffet breakfast bukit bintang petronas towers airport zeta vasco
Reviewed 22 April 2009

I stayed in the Hilton for business in April 2009. The room I was in was really big, with the front desk service for check in and check out and the overall service pretty good. The service during breakfast is amazing with a good food spread. The only place which I could fault them was the service at there restaraunt called Broadwalk- on the 8th floor, actually there was no service and everything came pretty late after the order was placed. My recommendation - stay there because it is next to KL sentral station and take the KLIA EXPRESS train from KL station( it costs 35 RM and 28 minutes), though if you would like to stay with a view of the Petronas look at the City hotels.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank SayanRoy
Reviewed 19 April 2009

My wife and I stayed in Hilton KL for our honeymoon trip to Malaysia. The hotel location was very convenient. We stayed in an executive room whereby had access to their beautiful lounge. The breakfast at the lounge was really nice and the city view from the lounge opened our appetite. The room service was more than 5 stars. As a frequent traveler, I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting KL. My rating to this hotel is 10/10. If anyone want to stay I advise to book an executive room as the price difference between a regular room and an executive one is not very much a difference. An executive room will allow you to have an access to their lounge where they serve along the day in addition to the free interent access 24/7.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sbadr
Reviewed 19 April 2009

Without doubt, this is one of my favourite hotels in Asia. Its convenient location to the KL Sentral makes getting about the city remarkably easy. And its a breeze with the KLIA express train from the airport.

This hotel is modern and clean and what I like best are the modern decor rooms. The beds were huge and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and the corner room we got was awesome. It was larger than your average room. I particularly like the rainshower feature in this hotel. It was different and delightful.

The furniture was comfortable and room service was excellent. But as others have noted, the Internet was pricey which in some other hotels were complimentary. However, that itself is not a deterrent for a great stay.

The breakfast buffett was enjoyable, as it was included in the room rate. They have a mixture of local and western tastes and those guys make a mean omelette. However, I am not sure I would pay for a breakfast as there are better dinning options available around locally. For great local brekkie, try the coffee shops next to the entrance of the KL monorail across from KL sentral, that is, if your stomach can take. They have great pratas, noodles, curries and local ice coffee.

I concur with other reviewers about the pool. It is fantastic and the Clark Hatch gym is also first rate if you have the need for a workout. Its a fair size gym with the usual bike, rowing and running machines along with full set of weights and bench press.

I am sure I will be back at the Hilton. One feels secure at this hotel with all the security about and they even have security search all transportation that goes to the Hilton and Le Meridien next door.

Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2009
1  Thank Mox_Fulder
Reviewed 17 April 2009

> Good Service by staff
> Excellent location
> Break fast was good, vegetarians lack variety if you compare with non-veg food.
> Facilities are excellent..
> Taxis arrangement is also good..
> guide for tourist place is done well..

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ganesankumar
Reviewed 13 April 2009

I stayed in the KL Hilton for 5 nights for my 3rd and final time this Chinese New year in must be my 30th trip to the city.

LOCATION: The hotel is extremely convenient if one travels from the airport by the KL Ekpress train as it is located just on top of the central train station. The hotel has a free shuttle to pick up guests from the station but even walking there takes a few minutes. Yet, for shopping in the centre of KL, the hotel is not that well located. One can take taxis but I find the taxi drivers in KL not always reliable and the traffic jams forbidding. Luckily, another shopping megamall (Mid Valley) is quite close by.

ROOMS: They are ultramodern and very comfortable indeed and are quite spacious too.

SERVICE: This is certainly deficient in many ways. The overall service is courteous but some staff could be aloof. Worst still are the many errors they made. For instance, when I checked in, the receptionist gave me a room which is smaller than the one I have paid for (but as I have stayed there before, I spotted the difference right away and argued for the right room). The key cards to the room malfunction on 3 separate occasions during our stay and we were locked out nearly every night we returned (as the receptionist apparently mixed up the day of our departure each time). On the first night of our stay, we found a blot of fresh red blood around 3cm in size on the sheets of my bed. It took us a lot of havoc to have the sheets changed at 1am. The list goes on....

BREAKFAST : The variety and the quality is probably amongst the best in KL but sadly, they no longer include a discounted breakfast with the room package now.

FACILITIES: Simply excellent and probably the best in KL. I think this hotel still has better managed and more comfortable facilities than Mandarin Oriental.

This hotel is still excellent but the overall level of service and the way it is managed seems to have deteriorated a bit recently. I begin to wonder why should I return, as there are so many far cheaper hotels in KL offering superior service and nearly the same level of facilities in a more central location?

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family