Nest Boutique Hotel
Wira Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
Brisdale(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa(Kuala Lumpur)
Canary Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Hotel Noble(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
City Park Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
LEO Palace 1 Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2015

We stayed there for 3 nights. Room small but nice, toilet also quite ok. Air-condition in the room. In the middle of the city- everywhere close. You can find many place for eat around. For this money it was good:)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2015

I stay here for 5 nights 11 - 16 Mac, the room given to me it is so so horibble, the toilet is dirty, me bed is not properly done, the only thing housekeeping did change the towel only. The tv channel only have channel 1, 2 and chinese movie. Can't find any mirror at all. the toilet door do not have any hook for hanging towel or cloth.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Miza4994
Reviewed 14 January 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights. I checked in on the 9th Jan 2015 and checked out on 11th Jan 2015.

This hotel is situated in the middle of the city. So it is very convenient to find food around. It is only walking distance to everywhere. It is also very near to the Monorail station.

I was attended by Miss Farah, a helpful and pleasant receptionist who was working on her night duty. She was very patient and ever ready to assist. I stayed in a Standard Double Single-bed room on the first floor. The room was clean and tidy. The bed is comfortable. The room has no windows so it was very quite and peaceful.

The bathroom is huge and clean. The shower pressure is awesome. I really need that after a long tiring day. They have hot water shower too.

I am very happy with this hotel. It is cheap and the service is awesome and the hotel condition is good. I will be travelling frequently to Kuala Lumpur within these 2 years for my workshops and courses. I will definitely stay here again. It is very convenient to stay and to travel from here.

Thank you The Nest Boutique Hotel for making my stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank safrina_evelyn
Reviewed 21 November 2014

Checking for 2 night past few weeks, it was cheaper then i though comparing others hotel based in the middle of city, going anywhere just a few kilometers away, by monorail: 10mins, but car, better not because it will drag about 30mins due to heavy traffic in the city.

The room: neat, but bed sheet seem got too long never use, not comfortable, and you can hear the whole corridor sound, including the road car passing by.... Can't sleep well...

But you pay what you get for isn't it? :)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

The room was small and clean, private bathroom and hot water shower, comfortable bed, air conditioned, not noisy at all in the 3 nights I stayed. Helpful staff. My room didn't have a window, but I'm actually glad because the street outside can be noisy and the crime rate in KL... Let's just say I'm kinda glad there's no window.