Nest Boutique Hotel
US$134
US$105
Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$64
US$100
US$88
US$218
US$164
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$163
US$130
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$50
US$89
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$151
US$116
US$133
US$100
Travelocity
  • Pool
Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$93
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights. I checked in on the 9th Jan 2015 and checked out on 11th Jan 2015.

This hotel is situated in the middle of the city. So it is very convenient to find food around. It is only walking distance to everywhere. It is also very near to the Monorail station.

I was attended by Miss Farah, a helpful and pleasant receptionist who was working on her night duty. She was very patient and ever ready to assist. I stayed in a Standard Double Single-bed room on the first floor. The room was clean and tidy. The bed is comfortable. The room has no windows so it was very quite and peaceful.

The bathroom is huge and clean. The shower pressure is awesome. I really need that after a long tiring day. They have hot water shower too.

I am very happy with this hotel. It is cheap and the service is awesome and the hotel condition is good. I will be travelling frequently to Kuala Lumpur within these 2 years for my workshops and courses. I will definitely stay here again. It is very convenient to stay and to travel from here.

Thank you The Nest Boutique Hotel for making my stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank safrina_evelyn
Reviewed 21 November 2014

Checking for 2 night past few weeks, it was cheaper then i though comparing others hotel based in the middle of city, going anywhere just a few kilometers away, by monorail: 10mins, but car, better not because it will drag about 30mins due to heavy traffic in the city.

The room: neat, but bed sheet seem got too long never use, not comfortable, and you can hear the whole corridor sound, including the road car passing by.... Can't sleep well...

But you pay what you get for isn't it? :)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

The room was small and clean, private bathroom and hot water shower, comfortable bed, air conditioned, not noisy at all in the 3 nights I stayed. Helpful staff. My room didn't have a window, but I'm actually glad because the street outside can be noisy and the crime rate in KL... Let's just say I'm kinda glad there's no window.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The flush on the toilet broke on the first day. Asked the receptionist if they could fix it but nothing happened. They didn't offer to move us or explain anything. The next day there was no pressure in the shower (which continued for 2 days). The receptionist said it was to do with building work outside and there was nothing they could do about it. It didn't seem like there was any work being done nearby.

The rooms are poorly sound proofed, massive gaps under the door mean that you can here everyone coming and going on the same floor. will never hear a noisier elevator beep.

No indication of room service, no do not disturb signs. Each morning we were woken by the cleaners who would repeatedly ring the door bell, then knock, then ring the door bell, then knock, shouting and trying to unlock the door. They kept on going for ages. Unbelievable that they would continue to do this if no one had answered after the first ring. After answering the door and letting them know that I'd prefer to not have the room cleaned and that I would like to go back to sleep, I received a very angry look and was made to feel like I had done something wrong.

Paid for the room the evening before checking out, asked for a receipt but wasn't given one, the manager explained I would receive one when we left. When we went to leave a different receptionist was stood looking at us as if we had stolen his mother. He tried to make us pay again. I explained that I had already paid, which he took ages trying to varify with his manager over the phone. Even after she told him we had paid he continued to look pissed off with us as we left.

Avoid it, better places available for less.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank joe1pratt
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed here for one night on a layover to Penang, chose it because it was cheap and close to the monorail. The room was ok, a bit claustrophobic for me. The big downside for us what that the shower did not work which was not great after traveling all day (was like a trickle and no hot water). Don't know if I'd stay here again as was a bit out of the way for us, but for the money and one night was ok.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple