All reviews cozy room sunway putra mall kfc floor cleanliness lrt amenities
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The hotel is just walking distance to Lrt PWTC Station and Sunway Putra Mall. Location is ok but the surrounding not so safe at night coz you can see a lot of homeless and drug addicts at night. But it is ok inthe morning.

The room was ok. Cozy small room but clean. Staff were friendly. They served breakfast like nasi lemak, half boiled eggs, bread and potato wedges. I ordered the nasi goreng cina and nasi goreng petai. The food were not bad. Price just like other hotel price.
No facility as this is just a basic hotel. Parking is at the basement no elevator from parking just a staircase to the ground floor.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I had an excellent stay at this hotel which I always thought was not good. I usually stay at Sani or Tune Hotel but I am very fed up with the quality of their Service and staff attitude. My experience in Wira Hotel was excellent with clean rooms, friendly staff and helpful service and good breakfast. The staff were always on hand to serve my needs and even the Hotel Manager who I happen to meet in the lift was also very friendly. I must say that this hotel meets my requirements and needs. I am sure they will do well if they continue to maintain what they are doing. Anyone wanting a place to stay around this area with good rates, I strongly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms seem clean
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank chanj8235
Wirahotel, General Manager at Wira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Chanj8235,

Thank you for your compliments. This has really motivated the team as we have always tried to extend our good services to all our guest. We always believed in ensuring that guest satisfaction is always met so that the experience will be remembered.

Hope to see you again!

Regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed for2 nights with my friend but i only got 1 complimentary brkfast. And to worse things up, when i called them to keep my charger, since i accidentally left it in my room after check out, the rceptionist said she's going to keep it but when i come back,they said its not there. Well. I came to the hotel TWICE TO CLAIM MY CHARGER BUT THEY FAILED TO KEEP IT FOR ME. It is indeed The most terrible hotel i've ever experienced . And also the hotel receptionist is rude and unfriendly. She was on the phone when i interrupted her for my check out and she got mad because she need to end the conversation and entertain my check out process. Please avoid this hotel by any means. There's a lot BETTER and Cheaper hotel other than this hotel around this area with good service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Aishah R
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 3D/2N in this hotel because I need to attend an expo which was close by. First impression, the building looks a bit old indeed but the street where the hotel is located seems really strategic close to Sunway mall, Putra LRT Station, KFC, and all other street food.

What makes me really touched is I leaved my sunglass broken in the morning when I leaved to the expo but later at night I found it surprisingly someone has fixed it when I was away! That is even without me asking for anything. This is really really a good service. And on top on that, I stayed on the 7th floor in a room with a small window facing the mall but the cleanliness is super! They change the towel and amenities and compliments everyday, and the AC works well too! Really pleasant stay, especially if you have a business trip to PWTC. Only 10 minutes walking distance.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank AngelaSudargo
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

3rd floor room was tidy, with double bed, tv, desk small fridge and tidy bathroom.
My stay was quiet - I don't think many people were staying at hotel - despite being on street side & facing the PWTC railway.
Close to transport links (PWTC station, Putra, Chow Kit GoKL Blue & Red lines) - are all within walking distance, no more than 10-15 mins to any of these.
Good train links (via Putra station) to Batu Caves. And Chow Kit market is within walking distance too.
Wifi was good & mostly stable. Water was hot & I was able to get some handwashing dry overnight. Air con works well. I did not eat breakfast here but there is a cafe (limited hours) on site.
A good place to stay on a budget.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo