5,640 results
All reviewspetronas towersmosaic restaurantthe club loungeklcc parkpark viewinfinity poolour honeymoonchinese restaurantluxury hotelamazing hotelcorner roomshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangmosaicsmoklheen
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I love the service and the facilities of the hotel. We stayed for a night just because of my friend's wedding. I can say that the staff are well-trained in any conditions and they are very fast. It is impressive.
We did try the drinks in the pool side and really good. The waiter and waitress are very nice and kind and even remember you :)
I also love the facilities of the room. I love the bathroom because it is suitable for ladies that love to make up and dress up. It is very convenient with the lighting. However the room's lighting is too deem. But it is just my preferences, others may like it deem.
The foods are relative and the choices are good. I ever saw more varieties in other hotels, but this is good enough for breakfast.
I fascinated on the facilities of the sauna, steam room, and private jacuzzi in front of the sauna. I like it and how they designed the rooms inside the ladies to be fully-equipped with relaxation and dressing. It is also impressive.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 405femmylais
Frank S, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Dear 405femmylais

It is rewarding to hear of your impressive stay with us and that you enjoyed our new spa and pool facilities as well as our buffet breakfast at Mosaic. Our colleagues would be thrilled to receive your kind comments on their excellent service.

I have also noted of your feedback on the room’s lightings which we will review for improvement.

We look forward to your return for another magnificent stay!

With best regards

Reviewed 10 November 2015

We arrived for a short family stay staying on the 27th floor with a view of the twin towers, the service was second to none. The rooms are well mentained and extremely clean. My wife have a great surprise when the door bell rang and the management gave her a birthday cake and flowers as they must have identified her birthday from her passport when we booked in. Breakfast was a great choice with so much on offer and fresh. Location is great so close to everything we wanted. I would be happy to recommend this hotel for loom
Ng, short or business stay

Room Tip: 2716 great view
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kit148

Dear kitya_11

Greetings from sunny Kuala Lumpur.

It is heartening to know that your fabulous stay with us and I hope your wife had an unforgettable birthday surprise on this occasion.

Thank you for your kind recommendation of the hotel to other TripAdvisor travellers and we look forward to welcome your family back for another exceptional stay on our Club Floor!

With best regards

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

We had spend two nights in this great hotel, we had a meeting and the banquet team made it a very successful event. The set up, the arrangements and the food was well arranged.
The executive floor team are very friendly and professional, actually all staff in this hotel great you when ever you arrive at the hotel, and look after the guests. They wait for any chance to serve the guest, very attentive and professional.
The rooms and public areas are clean, and amenities are very well arranged and you can feel that every amenity in the room are well thought off and eye to details.
Great location close to Suriya mall very convenient for shopping and good variety of food choice.
I highly recommend this hotel for family and business

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Brahim R

Dear Brahim R

I am delight to hear you had an enjoyable stay and successful meeting at our hotel.

I look forward to share your special recognition with our Club Floor colleagues and Banquet team as your feedback will certainly motivate our colleagues in our mission to completely delight and satisfy our guests.

Thank you for your patronage and I look forward to welcome you back for a much longer stay, the next time.

Fran k P Stocek

Reviewed 8 November 2015

I stayed at The Mandarin for 4 nights and stayed at the Shangri La for one night so I feel I was able to get a good handle on the luxe hotel scene in KL. Initially, I wasn't blown away by the Mandarin, but in comparison the Shangri-La, it truly is a 5 star for KL. The hotel lacks a bit of an identity. It is definitely a business hotel and quite massive. To be honest, the customer service was really what keeps this from being a true 5 star, in my opinion. It felt like a lot of work to get things accomplished. The concierge was always busy and calling from the room you could hardly get someone on the line. There was always someone different at reception and at the concierge---we were there for 4 days and we didn't know one person's name or recognize anyone at the door in the lobby.

The rooms are nice. Some plumbing problems in the shower and the bathroom seemed to lack a bit of privacy, honestly. The rooms also are a bit dated (but not as bad as the Shangri-La).
The gym was pretty vast and had lots of machines, was clean, and quite modern.

The location is ideal and also better than the Shangri-La. You are basically in the Petronas tower. Most things seemed to be walkable, more or less.

Overall, this is where I would stay in KL even though it didn't blow me out of the water. For the price, though, it's worth it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank bleuette623

Dear bleutte623

Greetings from sunny Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you had a pleasant stay overall and my sincere apologies for our shortcomings. Rest assured that we have looked into the issues raised by your goodself to improve our service level.

In reference to our guestrooms, I would like to share that we have slated to commence our guestroom renovation project in early 2016 and our new rooms will be available on-line by mid 2016. We look forward to welcome you back to enjoy our new rooms in the future.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed our new gym as well as hotel’s strategic location in the city. We hope to see you back here again for a much more seamless stay, the next time.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

This Hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in. There is nothing they dont think of when taking care of you.Restaurants are all 5 star. Even the buffet. How this is not rated the number one hotel in KL I dont understand.. It is the #1 hotel in KL as far as I am concerned.

Room Tip: If you havent been before ask for a room facing the twin towers and fountians. Corner rooms are fantastic.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear 447jeanettet

Thank you for your glowing commendation on our restaurants. Our F&B team would be thrilled to hear of your kind words.

I look forward to welcome you back for a wonderful stay and more delectable delights!