We happened to choose KL among south Asian cities. This hotel proved to be the best located hotel in Kuala Lumpur. We unexpectedly enjoyed a gorgeous holiday, the price being reasonable compared with other major resort locations in south Asia. I strongly recommend the park view room overlooking the KLCC park, despite the fact that the park is not illuminated at night. Swimming pool is wonderful situated on the third floor also affording a refreshing view on the park. Might be better than the hotels in the exciting and busy Buki Bintang area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental