Hotel Istana
US$149
US$127
Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$97
US$80
  • Breakfast included
US$166
US$129
US$92
US$85
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$132
US$110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$108
US$87
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$143
US$122
US$94
Priceline
4,294 results
All reviewsclub roomtaman saribukit bintangpetronas towersmonorail stationbuffet breakfastpavilion mallrotanaklshoppingloungesinksfoyertaxisindianchinatown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived on 24th May, quite smooth when I checked in. That time I arrived at break fast time, so I only have a quick chat with front office. I didnt manage to ask about my sahur arrangement.

After my break fast and meeting, i go to reception and ask regarding my sahur arrangement. But that time the guy a bit rude to me (i forgot his name). I ask him how is the sahur, and he said that i only entitled for 1 pax. (Im want to add another pax). He not even looking at me and say that if i want sahur just come down at restaurant at 3.45AM, but 1 pax only.

I ask him i want to add another one. He keep mention that i only entitled for 1 (which i totally understood that, i just want to buy another 1). I end up, not go for sahur at Istana.

Overall the hotel is good, except for him!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Iman Z
Hotel_Istana_KL, Manager at Hotel Istana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Iman Z,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I would like to apologize the manner your query was handled.Please be assured we had identified the associate concern and retraining had been completed. We will strive harder to meet your expectations for five star ratings in the future! We hope you will recommend us to family and friends and will continue to support us in future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

right from checkin to checkout we had a amazing experience,nice place to spend ur vacation with ur family.kids freindly hotel,my kids enjoied their stay,its walkable to all kind of restaruants & malls...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear anand301968,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor. Your FIVE star review made our day and Hotel Istana KLCC team appreciates it! Besides of our location, we are glad you had experienced exceptional service from our dedicated team.We hope you will recommend us to family and friends and will continue to support us in future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bathroom had alot of mould and black spots every where, room was OK but the bathroom was in a terrible state, good think there where separate shower from the bath as I would not want to sit in that dirty bath ever.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 628emilsk,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor. Thank you for your feedback and I would like to apologize for not meeting expectations with the bathroom. Please be assured the matter has been reviewed and acted upon. We hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your faith.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They shocked me with the news that breakfast isn't included and asked me to pay 63 ringet per person for it. And my bathroom water was brown causing my wife allergies and the hotel did nothing about it .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank heunikl

Dear heunikl,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor. Firstly i would like to apologize for all the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. I had attempted to reach you via email to explain on your breakfast and water condition. Nevertheless, please find our investigation. For your breakfast, your reservation was made via an online agent that did not include breakfast in your package. I apologize if this was not tactfully communicated to you. For the water supply, there was a emergency repair conducted by the water utility company 8pm that night, hence the yellowish water which lasted for 5 minutes, throughout the hotel.
Please be assured that we have reviewed and corrective measures had been put in place.
I hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your faith and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any assistance

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

it's the second time that we have choosing isthana for our stay. Must say this time they have made our stay even more attractive. I would like to mention a situation.... The pool was supposed to be closed for maintenance..but as we requested them to keep the pool open for the kids as they were very much excited...they have opened the pool for us and rescheduled the maintenance...I don't think a huge hotel will ever do that for the customers..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Hotel_Istana_KL, Manager at Hotel Istana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear James J,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor. Your FIVE star review made our day and Hotel Istana KLCC team appreciates it! I am glad to note your appreciation on the pool operation hours and these are things our team strives hard to ensure comfort and satisfaction for valued guests like for your good selves and I am very pleased to know you had experienced it. We hope you will recommend us to family and friends and will continue to support us in future.