See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Strategic location near to everything such as shopping for textile at masjid india , pasar malam for saturday night , masjid india and masjid jamek and station lrt masjid jamek. Simple hotel suit for 2 person.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Stayed there for 2 nights. Bazaar just in front of the hotel. I booked Superior Double Room, which looks quite big to me. When we opened the door, to our surprise, the room is small. The bed is big that it consumed most of the space. Study table just near the toilet, the bed is big but uncomfortable. Got backache every morning I woke up. WIFI not working smoothly! MIND YOU, we left for shopping the next day and didnt ask for our room to be cleaned (didnt put signage on the door knob), and when we came back, our room was cleaned. This is VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when someone came to your room without your approval. Luckily nothing is lost. Afterall I cant expect much from this budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ZeeMasri
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Stayed in a single-bedroom with a poor window view (overlooking the canal near Masjid India). The room was campy. No toilet amenities. Went with my parents who love to shop, so I'd no choice.

But all of that are forgiven with its affordable price and friendly staff. Recommended place of stay for street market lovers, as they're right at your doorstep.

Room Tip: Try not to get rooms facing the market if your eyes are only suited for a pleasant view.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel from outside just look like normal hotel.. But when i went inside, the environment is nice, the receptionist is very polite and very clear explaining everything.. The room is not bad, price is cheap for this kind of location..Its a main station can go everywhere.. Everything just nice..

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fitri K
Reviewed 2 November 2016

i stayed during ramadhan, my room is at the corner higher floor....one thing i like is the room is soundproof and it was very quiet. i had good sleep. but the room is so small but the bed is huge. no fridge available.

Room Tip: req for higher floor with window
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo