Furama Bukit Bintang
US$126
US$105
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$131
US$95
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$186
Agoda.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$94
US$91
US$136
US$119
  • Fitness centre
US$88
US$78
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$164
US$137
2,416 results
All reviewsberjaya times squarebukit bintangexecutive suiteimbi monorail stationwalking distancefamily roomroom serviceliving roomswimming poolpleasant stayfree upgradenice poolcity viewbuffet breakfasthigher floorshopping centrekl tower
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed in November.. upgraded to executive room... woow... it’s really spacious and suitable to do my administrations works...nice KLCC view with a wide glass panel ... room are clean ... nearby with local foods..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
FuramaBukitBintang, Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing Furama Bukit Bintang.

We appreciate your feedback about our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to Furama Bukit Bintang.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

First of all, I want to say thanks to all managers of this hotel. They are really professionals and trying to do the best for all guests. The doorman dropped our bag with book, clothes and honey Jack Daniels bottle, which was broken when we just arrived for vacation with my husband. Managers immediately upgrade our room for very large deluxe room, also gave us free invitation for cocktail happy hours, washed our clothes and present us new bottle of whiskey. After this everybody in the hotel was very helpful, friendly and so nice! Thank you, doorman guy! We wish you all the best!

Room Tip: choose room with towers view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Whisky Couple,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Furama Bukit Bintang.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed 3 nights with my wife in a very large deluxe room in Dec 17. I booked a standard superior room but got upgraded to a large deluxe room with separate living & ensuite bedroom. We arrived late so check-in was quick & easy, however the foyer is busy during the day. This hotel is in a convenient location near a big mall & the monorail network. Facilities include a nice pool, restaurant & coffee shop in the foyer with free wifi throughout. Overall we had a comfortable stay & I recommend this hotel for a short sight-seeing break.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
FuramaBukitBintang, Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Robjp099,

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay here, staff very friendly, rooms good size and location a small wall to town. The only issue was the noise of the guest, fortunately we where situated at the end of the floor, otherwise it would of been so much worse, you can hear every single door open and close, and people walking up and down the hallway. My tip ask for a room further away.
all in all a good stay, but will not stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarleeWilson

Dear CarleeWilson,

Thank you for your review and feedback and we're glad that you had an overall pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Stayed here for couple of nights in 2017. I checked in late night and was upgraded to a suite room by the front desk staff.
I've lost my wallet during my trip to KL and when i arrived at the hotel via taxi, realized that my wallet was missing. Informed the front desk personnel of the problem i was facing and he assisted me with paying my taxi fare using his own money (which i've appreciated a lot) (unfortunately i could not remember the malay male staff's name)
He even guided me to the nearest ATM where i could withdraw cash but unfortunately ATMs doesn't work after midnight in Msia. The next day I've withdrawn cash from the nearest ATM and handed over the cash to the team with much appreciation.
The room was nice and on a higher floor with a separate living room, a big bathroom and a bedroom. Enjoyed my stay with this property and the view from my room was beautiful indeed.
Definitely will come back here again. Thank you team!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear SingGuy13,

Thank you for your lovely review and feedback.
We appreciate it very much and look forward to welcoming you back in future.