All reviewsfree breakfastbus stationfiltered waterbed dormshared bathroomwalking distancetea coffeegreat place to stayperfect locationnice staystayed here for nightsguesthousechinatownbackpackerswifikllrt
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Get place to chill and relax with friendly and approachable staff. They were happy to answer any questions we had .

Location is not to far from the station and with fairly decent WiFi!

We were also able to store luggage when we were leaving which is always a bonus!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a blast. Nice and chilled atmosphere with a good social vibe. Staff were helpful and the place and a really good community feel to it.
Ended up staying twice during my trip in Malaysia! Recommend for any groups/solo travellers.
There is a community kitchen, beds are clean, there is hot water and a purified water dispenser.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at Step Inn Guesthouse for two months and it was amazing. I like the vibe, it has the perfect location. Everything is walking distance. There is WiFi, a cheap laundry service, free clean towels to borrow, free breakfast. I have really enjoyed my time here. I have stayed in 5 other hostels in Kuala Lumpur, but none are as good as Step Inn. I've met many people from all over the world.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing place amazing people, would recommend. Me and my friends come here 2 and in both times we have very friendly conversations with both the people working there and the people just geting by!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Super friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms with good AC, bathrooms are spotless and a great chill out area with a Netflix lounge. Highly recommend staying here!! Added bonus, free tea and coffee all day!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo