See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Me and my family stayed at June's for four awesome days. The unit we chose had 3 rooms, living room, kitchen, dining, laundry area, stock room, and balcony. It handily accommodated 5 adults, 2 teens, and 2 kids with much room to spare. The place is very clean, spacious, and fully furnished. We were able to use the kitchen and the place has complete and clean utensils. You can also wash clothes if needed. June's also provide free WiFi connectivity which was very fast and the signal can even reach the pool area, way down the third floor. Peter has been top notch all the way. He even arranged for our transfers from Airport and back which was way cheaper by the way. The drivers he deals with are very nice as well. He also provided lots of tips on how to get around. Overall the Peter service alone will have all the five star hotels a run for their money. We enjoyed very much our stay here and will definitely be back when we vacation next year. I highly recommend you do as well.

By the way, about 50% of the taxis we hailed did not know the place as it is very exclusive and secured, but, once you mention MUTIARA, they automatically know how to get you there.

Room Tip: Choose the one fronting Petronas or Genting for that dramatic mountain backdrop.
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a great week staying at Junes Apartment. We were met at the airport by Peter and he was extremely helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Peter gave us a tour of the local area and then showed us around the apartment. The apartment had everything you could need and we soon felt at home. The pools were fabulous and our 2 sons wanted to swim everyday. The park surrounding the complex is lovely and it's a nice stroll to get to the nearest train station, we did this several times but by the middle of the week we were just using taxis as they were so cheap. The views from the apartment are pretty awesome, especially watching the lightening storms at night. Peter's self produced guide of things to do (with few maps) was great and I carried it with me everyday (instead of my Lonely Planet). Thanks Peter and June.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

As a group of 7 adults, we were quite concerned about finding a place that can accommodate the full group. Luckily, I came across Junes Apartments and Peter provided prompt and informative replies to all my inquiries both before and during our trip.

Despite being quite a distance from downtown, the view and surrounding area more than make up for the drive! The condominium is well maintained and tight security is available 24/7.

I would highly recommend a stay at Junes especially if you are a big group looking to stay together away from the bustle of downtown!! Thank you Peter for all the assistance!!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have booked online after searching for sometime for a good apartment to accommodate a family of 7, five adults and two kids. I found the June's apartment and after reading the reviews I knew that I got the right place, Peter (the owner) gave a prompt reply to our enquiries and instant confirmation on the booking too.
Just like shown in the pictures the apartment is beautiful, neat and spacious, surrounded by beutiful gardens with swiming pools, a pond with ducks (our two kids favorite spot ).
A fully equipped kitchen is there which made simple meals preparation easy whenever we felt like cooking, though most of the time we use to buy meals from the eateries located at walking distance from the condo.
A fresh fruit market that sells fruit and vegetables is also at a walking distance, where we got all that we needed.
We had twice visited KL staying in hotels, but this time staying at This place has made our holidays more enjoyable compared to our previous visits.
Thank you Peter for all the assistance you offered during our stay, you have made our stay comfortable feeling just like at home.
We will definitely come back again to stay in June's if we will have a chance to visit KL again.

Najat & family.

Room Tip: We stayed at the 13th floor it was quiet and peaceful, plus we had beautiful views from the two balconies especially at night we could see the twin towers very clearly.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

By Tony C form Perth Western Australia

After almost 12 months of working seven days a week I needed a break. A friend told me about Junes Apartment and I made the initial inquiry by email. Peter's reply was prompt, comprehensive and helpful. This characterised everything about the service at Junes. I found the rooms very clean and comfortable. They are spacious and modern and have all the conveniences one needs. The views are spectacular. I found the apartment conveniently located and transport to everything I needed was easy and cheap. That said, I found there was more than enough to explore and discover even just within walking distance of Junes Apartments. The gardens are inspiring and a credit to those who tend it. I found the security to be without fault and the guards respectful and helpful. The pool is fantastic and an early morning swim just what I needed to get the day off to a good start.

Peter's advice as to places to shop at and as to the best local restaurants and markets exactly what I needed as I was unfamiliar with KL.

I would highly recommend Junes, and will most certainly be staying there the next time I visit KL.

Tony