US$212
US$176
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$161
US$154
Hyatt.com
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$137
Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$97
US$68
  • Breakfast included
US$84
US$77
Hotels.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
US$91
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$150
US$95
US$80
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a great week staying at Junes Apartment. We were met at the airport by Peter and he was extremely helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Peter gave us a tour of the local area and then showed us around the apartment. The apartment had everything you could need and we soon felt at home. The pools were fabulous and our 2 sons wanted to swim everyday. The park surrounding the complex is lovely and it's a nice stroll to get to the nearest train station, we did this several times but by the middle of the week we were just using taxis as they were so cheap. The views from the apartment are pretty awesome, especially watching the lightening storms at night. Peter's self produced guide of things to do (with few maps) was great and I carried it with me everyday (instead of my Lonely Planet). Thanks Peter and June.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

As a group of 7 adults, we were quite concerned about finding a place that can accommodate the full group. Luckily, I came across Junes Apartments and Peter provided prompt and informative replies to all my inquiries both before and during our trip.

Despite being quite a distance from downtown, the view and surrounding area more than make up for the drive! The condominium is well maintained and tight security is available 24/7.

I would highly recommend a stay at Junes especially if you are a big group looking to stay together away from the bustle of downtown!! Thank you Peter for all the assistance!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have booked online after searching for sometime for a good apartment to accommodate a family of 7, five adults and two kids. I found the June's apartment and after reading the reviews I knew that I got the right place, Peter (the owner) gave a prompt reply to our enquiries and instant confirmation on the booking too.
Just like shown in the pictures the apartment is beautiful, neat and spacious, surrounded by beutiful gardens with swiming pools, a pond with ducks (our two kids favorite spot ).
A fully equipped kitchen is there which made simple meals preparation easy whenever we felt like cooking, though most of the time we use to buy meals from the eateries located at walking distance from the condo.
A fresh fruit market that sells fruit and vegetables is also at a walking distance, where we got all that we needed.
We had twice visited KL staying in hotels, but this time staying at This place has made our holidays more enjoyable compared to our previous visits.
Thank you Peter for all the assistance you offered during our stay, you have made our stay comfortable feeling just like at home.
We will definitely come back again to stay in June's if we will have a chance to visit KL again.

Najat & family.

Room Tip: We stayed at the 13th floor it was quiet and peaceful, plus we had beautiful views from the two balconies especially at night we could see the twin towers very clearly.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

By Tony C form Perth Western Australia

After almost 12 months of working seven days a week I needed a break. A friend told me about Junes Apartment and I made the initial inquiry by email. Peter's reply was prompt, comprehensive and helpful. This characterised everything about the service at Junes. I found the rooms very clean and comfortable. They are spacious and modern and have all the conveniences one needs. The views are spectacular. I found the apartment conveniently located and transport to everything I needed was easy and cheap. That said, I found there was more than enough to explore and discover even just within walking distance of Junes Apartments. The gardens are inspiring and a credit to those who tend it. I found the security to be without fault and the guards respectful and helpful. The pool is fantastic and an early morning swim just what I needed to get the day off to a good start.

Peter's advice as to places to shop at and as to the best local restaurants and markets exactly what I needed as I was unfamiliar with KL.

I would highly recommend Junes, and will most certainly be staying there the next time I visit KL.

Tony

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed in June apartment for 8 days in July. We had the best time. The view of the city is to die for. We would like to thank Peter and June for their exceptional service. We will certainly recommend this property to out friend and family. We went to the fresh fruit market everyday (including fish and meat) and Monday night market and the Hawker place to have dimsum and tropical fruits. We will come back whenever we have a chance in KL in the future . Too many good things to list here, you guys must try it out.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family