See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017

1. Corridor was humid, reeked of cigarettes, and dark. I felt like I was walking in a haunted house.

2. Room (including bed sheets, pillows, and closet) was dusty.

3. Bathroom: Sink was leaking. Toilet seat cover was missing.

4. Rude employee. Ok so maybe not all of them were rude, but one time, I called the front desk to ask whether they have forgotten to include the shampoo in my bathroom or it was just not provided by the hotel. I asked her nicely, "Good afternoon miss, I've noticed that there's not shampoo provided in the bathroom. So I just want to check whether the staff forgot to put it in or that shampoo is just not among the provided toiletries?" She answered, "Miss, this is a 3-star hotel, not a 5-star." And I was like, Omaigad, did you really have to be that rude (of course I didn't say it out loud because I didn't wanna stoop to her level)? Of course I knew it was a 3-star hotel but I've had several experience staying at 3-star hotels and they usually provided both soap and shampoo. That was why I asked, I just wanted to check, okay!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CynJLin
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

At98rm per night, room was dusty and smells.bedsheets has bugs. The toilet was horrible with not much water pressure..booked for 2 nights, but checked out ASAP the next morning. For 120rm 1 Jan 2017, got another hotel down the road which was fantastic

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank brandonc2717
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Very near Plaza Rah Condo just a few minutes walk from where i stay and accessible by nearest train. Strongly reccomend for visitors who is on a budget trip because the price is reasonable too . Breakfast is provided and food is not a problem because food stalls are just a few steps away.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dyg Nona Z
Reviewed 11 January 2014

hAD A VEry royality experience @Hilton Hotel KL.. it is a marvellous experience & a wonderful luxuries gift for married Couples.. Dreams is truely AmAzing... Excellent Services ; High quality of food.. enjoyed at the Resort... it tootally enjoying moment at Hilton Hotel KL... Thanks to Mr&MrsKaushik Nadar for making a wonderful sceneray.. GooD LuCk for UR growing Interest in making the Dreams come True...!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Since it's cheap, I personally think that it's unfair to condemn it. What do you expect for that kind of price? You'll get what you paid for. RM110 for standard twin single bed. The room isn't that big but for two person, it gets the job done. Breakfast is provided, nice one too. What else do you want for that amount of money? You can hear your next door neighbor is having a conversation should they speak a little louder than usual. That, I think, should be anticipated for this sort of hotel. Still, the price is reasonable considering its location and the particulars its provide.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family