Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$26
Hotels.comUS$26
PricelineUS$26
TravelocityUS$26
Orbitz.comUS$26
CheapTicketsUS$26
All reviews chow kit self service laundry valet parking diamond member laundry room very comfortable stay the security guard your luggage twin tower view monorail station breakfast spread high floor an upgrade night stay comfy bed hotel staff business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

I have just one grouse that would need to be highlighted, so that the Management could look into.

"To verify request for extra access card!"

[ My wife - who was not with me during the check-in process - went over to the counter to request for an additonal access card. Which was given... but with absotely no verifications needed! We'd have hoped that the front desk would enquire on the need, to verify with me whether the request is legit, or any other actions deemed necessary. We opine that this may pose serious danger to the patrons, should access be given to unauthorized persons. ]

Other than that, all's good. The room is okay, and the vicinity is good for walking around (though walking at night may not be advisable, given the area)

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

My Friends and i had a wonderful experience in this place for Buka Pausa.,
The Hospitality and services provided by each staff of the hotel was excellent , they attended us well at all the timings and we were impressed by their courtsey.

We experienced an elevated service and abundance of culinary options specialises in authentic local cuisine.
Offering an outdoor seating with a magnificent Twin Tower Views.

The restaurant is suitable for any sort of get-togethers, be it family gatherings or friendly meet-ups.
Thank You Hilton Garden Inn for the best experience

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Stephen Magor, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear Beverly L,

Thank you for leaving us with a 5-star rating! I am so pleased to know that you and your friends had a wonderful iftar experience with us. Happy to note that our hospitality services blew you away, where you find our team members courteous and mindful at all times.

Hope that you find our food varieties excellent, where everything is up to you and your friends' expectations.

With this in mind, I would like to thank you again for the positive feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future as one of our valued guests. Take care! :)

Stephen Magor,

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely bad experience from start to the short end. Wanted to park my car, and was told I can only do so after checking in and paying for parking. And when I insisted to park first as my luggage are in the car; the facts were then conveniently changed to ‘car park is full’. Was directed to the basement parking at the North block.

At checkin in the South block - I asked for an upgrade, and the receptionist reluctantly agree after several minutes of prodding; ‘ok, we upgrade you for this stay only’. Begging for an upgrade isn’t exactly what we’d expect as a Diamond member.

Room was on a high floor; and after staying in for an hour, it was still warm, despite the air conditioner indicating (incorrectly) that it’s 16 degree Celsius. It felt more like 26 degree celcius.

Collecting my luggage from the car in the North wing, means walking through a rat-infested, dirty and dark back lane, and dragging the luggage without help across puddles of foul water and over carcasses of dead rats. I was told the the reason is because the North block is under quarantine due to a covid19 outbreak. With this service and hygiene mindset; I’m not surprised.

An hour after checking in, I informed the reception that I would like to check out immediately due to this safety and hygiene issue - and he gladly take the keys and said ‘ok, all clear’.

First of all - this hotel is not a Garden Inn standard. A Hampton at most - if at all. Rooms are small, dingy and warm (in a bad way).

Secondly, service and elite recognition is as bad as it can get. The staff acted like they’ve not been paid for months.

Thirdly, RATS at the back lane and expecting guests to take their luggage across this dirty, dangerous lane is frankly, a safety and hygiene issue.

Stay at your own risk.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank WilliamNg111
Stephen Magor, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear WilliamNg111,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review after your recent stay with us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the lapse in service standards you experienced on this occasion. Rest assured I share your disappointment on your unpleasant experience and have in response addressed your concerns with our senior management team to ensure such lapses are not repeated.

Once again I do apologise that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I would however encourage you to treat this as an exception rather than a reflection of what the hotel generally delivers. The Team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hotel soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Im here with my family, the price was affordable, food was great, the view was amazingggg as it is located @ rooftop. Thanks Hilton Garden Inn crew! ❤ If youre looking for a place that can do anniversary dinner, you might wanna check out Hilton Garden Inn! They provide that service too.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephen Magor, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear munirahfaizil,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am delighted to have learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2020

Stayed for 2 nights in Nov 2019.Booked a "Queen Room with Twin Tower View"

The view from the room was good but from previous experience had other better hotel rooms view of twin towers. Anyways it was not very bad.

Pros:
- Location
- Check-in was fast
- Staff were efficient and helpful
- Valet parking
- Clean and spacious rooms
- Sound proofed with good mattresses resulting in a very good sleep quality
- View from the room

Cons:
- A little too priced in comparison other similar properties (or could have been our last minute booking)

Overall a 7.5 out of 10

Room tip: Queen Room with Twin Tower View
Date of stay: November 2019
Stephen Magor, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Dear GCNZ8,

Thank you for leaving us with a wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur again soon.