All reviews chow kit wet market crabtree evelyn delivered fast heavy bags private car park pavilion area walking distance to monorail station very comfortable stay klcc view room assigned laundry room big size water supply thoroughly enjoyed my stay quill city mall hotel is located
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights at the beginning of August and found this hotel ok. I was a bit disappointed to find out it doesn't have a swimming pool or bar (apparently there's one in the new hotel next door that opens next month) to relax in at the end of the day.
The room was good and housekeeping kept it clean and tidy. The shower was hot with good pressure. The bar fridge worked well. I had an issue with the power which was fixed pretty much straight away.
The location is a bit strange but the monorail station Chow Kit is a 5min walk away and there's a free GOKL bus (red line) that stops right outside the hotel which both get you to KL Sentral.
There is no tour desk at the hotel either so you have to sort those things yourself, I find that the Klook app works really well.
I think that they are onto the breakfast issues mentioned in previous reviews. I found the coffee was good and food was pretty standard buffet breakfast fare, no better or worse than anywhere else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
ShaneIngram, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear IamBrooksy,

Thank you for leaving us with a review. I am happy to hear that we have lived up to your expectations in various aspects including our team members' service delivery and our rooms. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast spread at the Garden Grille. Some facilities, such as the swimming pool and bar, will be located in our sister property. Rest assured that once it's fully operational, you will be able to enjoy them. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North again to experience all our hotel's facilities.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

If you are used the the Hilton Garden Inn brand, you will find this hotel perfect in a metropolis like Kuala Lumpur. Located in Chow Kit, the area doesn't seem to attract a lot of tourists, which is a good thing if you are looking for a more realistic Malaysian experience versus the downtown area with overpriced restaurants and stores. This hotel meets my needs as a busy traveler who needs three things. First, the rooms are comfortable and have universal outlets to charge electronics. I would upgrade to the room with the Petronas Tower view because it is spectacular. The bathrooms are large and well-appointed. There is a small fridge to keep drinks cold which also has a coffee maker attached to the top. Second, there is a fitness center with cardio machines and free weights. I like to keep active and this hotel has it available 24 hours a day. Last, the breakfast buffet is pretty good and the value of what is offered is well noted. There was a variety of choices with particular attention to the best chocolate croissant I have had yet to date. The staff are nice and made me feel welcome throughout my stay. If you travel a lot, there is also a laundry room inside the hotel that guests can use and a supermarket about 2 minutes away to get essential snacks. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here and appreciate the Hilton Garden Inn brand in KL.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a high floor and view of Petronas Towers.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear RaymondGonzales1978,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved our breakfast spread at Garden Grille and that you were blown away by the view from our hotel. Delighted to hear that our team members have also left a positive impact on your stay. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Just went there to have lunch. Parking was so hard and rear street smells so bad even in b2 level. Got only one restaurant and can’t redeem my Hilton premium membership. Food was eatable but waiter didn’t give me exact change! What a wasted afternoon.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sora l,

Thank you for leaving us with a review. I am disappointed to hear that we did not live up to your expectations. Kindly be assured that your remarks have been duly noted for future improvements. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North again with a better dining experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Perfect place to stay as it is right in the center of town. We had an amazing view of the Petronas Tower from our room. Simple and straightforward rooms. Good food and tasty breakfast served. We were only in KL for less than 48 hours so this made the journey to the hotel and back from the airport a little too long. So if you have short stay avoid, but if you spending more than 2 - 3 days definitely worth the drive.

Stayed: July 2018
ShaneIngram, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Soham N,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed with our hotel's location. Appreciate your comments on our breakfast spread at the Garden Grille. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur for a longer stay in future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

there is no swimming pool now.
still under construction but not noisy.
Its near by chowkit MRT.

BF not so expected.
bread is ok but food is not many. not so special.

I received twin tower view . Thank you .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear hkp83,

Thank you for leaving us with a review of your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved the view from our room. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur again to experience our pool when it is ready.