“loved the Bak Kut Teh”

Big Mouth Bak Kut Teh, Fish Head
Ranked #902 of 5,050 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Seeked this restaurant out after the taxi driver mentioned we must try Bak Kut Teh. Big Mouth didn't disappoint - the staff were really helpful & the dish was absolutely wonderful - now Im back will try to whip one up myself. Def. visit this spot if you're around the Chinese Markets

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Thought this restaurant had fish head curry but it doesn’t only has steam. Ended up ordering three dishes. Bkt, steam chicken clay pot and pork intestine pepper soup. Bkt hi so sweet broth I would recommend this dish. The check in was OK nothing special. The pork soup tasted of black pepper but I guess that’s how the Malaysians like it.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Each time I patronise Big Mouth, I must have Steam Chilli Fish and the Steam Pork. Their Bak Kut Teh is also the best in KL so far. Service is excellent. Been their loyal customer since 2005.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Surprisingly this place serve the real stuff (taste and freshness of the pork). Pricing are reasonable. Side dishes like fried fresh vegetables are good too.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

We waited out rain here. I really enjoyed claypot pork. My wife had veggies, tofu and mushrooms. all tasted delicate. no MSG was detected and we did not really need to use soy sauce. Pork was fresh and well prepared

1  Thank KatarinaBP