All reviews free internet atm machine within walking distance small refrigerator washer and dryer glover garden hotel lobby streetcar stop peace yen station english japan chinatown tub slippers arcade
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

この場所にあって、この値段で朝食もついて、本当にお得だと思います。フロントの方もとてもテキパキと元気で仕事をしていたり、このタイプのホテルって、朝食、チェックアウト時期って、エレベーターをすごい待たされたりするのに、とても快適でした。市内に泊まることがあれば、是非またここに泊まりたいと思います。

It was really nice location and reasonable hotel. Breakfast is included and reception are very friendly. You can even walk to the station or many of tourist attractions. There is big supermarket near hotel. You can buy some Lokal and usual stuff cheaper. I can recommend it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Hotel although dated, has spacious, clean and comfortable rooms.

It's within walking distance to the Nagasaki Seaside Park, a beautiful spacious park with ships docking near by; and then there's Dejima Wharf in between, with a variety of restaurants (we think they are a bit touristy though).

The Ohato Station is near the hotel where you can take the tram to get to Inasayama for night view (via Nagasaki Ropeway) or just go downtown.

I traveled with my husband and 2 daughters, and we got a room which has 2 queen beds. Beds and pillows are comfortable.

The free breakfast is a bonus.

We always try to stay in Comfort Hotels if they have their family room available.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ZarasMama
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Excellent location for the City and so many interesting amenities, boat trips to the islands, Chair lift into the mountain which gives the most beautiful panoramic views of the City and beyond. some within walking distance but the trams are cheap and frequent if required, certainly for visiting the Peace Park and Bomb Museum. I personally found the Hotel to be good value for money and the staff were kind and very helpful, specially when I needed to help to find details of a bombed factory. They all helped! Breakfast was ample and varied. I really enjoyed my 4 day stay and will certainly go again.

Room Tip: Only used one room can't compare.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Dated, semi-clean, relatively inexpensive, location is okay

I am guessing the hotel is about about 20-30 years old. The bathroom has some some cracking (mostly superficial) but makes it look old. The shower is tiny and narrows very inconveniently at one end. If you ever stayed in one of these hotels in the 80s-90s, you'll remember this style of hotel furnishing.

I found some hair on the comforter, and one near the pillow but otherwise the sheets looked clean. The bathroom had some beard shavings near the sink handles.

It isn't far from the station, but there isn't a lot immediately next to the hotel. After about 10 minutes walking you find a lot of places to eat and see.

It was half the price I am used to spending on Comfort Hotels in Tokyo so I saved money but I was glad to leave this hotel after one night.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank akito_m
Reviewed 31 January 2016

We were forced to stay at this hotel due to a snowstorm that cancelled all out bound flights, and we did not want to experience another night at the Nagasaki International Hotel. The rooms are very small, but contain everything you would want, frig, TV, coffee maker etc. The location is great with a major train station a few blocks off and shopping malls etc. I would suggest this hotel for young single travelers that are budget minded. A young couple might also be OK, but not anyone over 25 in my humble opinion. The staff is non-chalet and not very helpful, we could not get them to call a cab, it was snowing and told my wife to go stand on the street. The morning buffet is decent, and I would recommend this hotel based upon the critera I mentioned.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple