All reviewssushiteppanyaki dinnermodern designfree drinksarchitectloungehillbathcitykyushu
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights here for our 2 weeks trip at Kyushu. Honestly other than the Atomic bomb museum, Nagasaki has nothing to offer. But the awesome Garden Terrace Nagasaki made up for the disappointment the city offered. The hotel is on vast landscape that is blooming with flowers. Hence each time we walked around the estate our sight and smell were feasting with the harbour view and scent from the flowers. The guests are pampered with free drinks from mini bar and access to lounge. The breakfast is not the typical typical buffet spread but made to order and served piping hot. The room and bath is huge and clean with thoughtful housekeeping who anticipated our needs.
Most of all as all other review has indicated, the view from every corner of the vast estate is feast to our eyes.
The best hotel we had stayed in our entire life!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

while I didn't stay and just came to have lunch, the building, decor and architecture were amazing. well worth a visit. the food was exquisite. I didn't see the rooms but I would be interested in staying here in the future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mish_H50
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Peaceful and beautiful place with modern design. Perfect sight view of the sea and city from hotel. Furthermore, wonderful local food is taste and presentable. Everything is amazing. We would love to come back definitely.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2016

The hotel and its rooms are beautiful and I doubt you will find better rooms any where in Fukuoka. All rooms have an incredible view over Nagasaki city which means the hotel is at the top of a hill. I stayed 2 nights and had transport to and from the hotel, taxis may be the only way to get to the hotel otherwise. The food at the hotel was nice but not the best I have had in Fukuoka.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights, but I do feel we should have done 4 nights!

Hotel is up on the mountain, great view, we are not bothered to go to the observation for the night, it's enough to do it in hotel.

Chic, stylish and fashion, all staff are friendly and helpful, attentive but not over.

Room and bathroom are so spacious, although we had 2 unexpected visitors (2 big spiders), but I think that's coz it's a garden hotel, I'm not that surprise. Just call reception and they will handle it.

Restaurants in hotel is definitely a highlight! We tried the teppanyaki 1st dinner and French rest FOREST the 2nd dinner. All amazing! Iki beef is something I'm incapable to describe in the world :-) Definitely not cheap meals, but every penny we spent worth!! Just wish I could do it once again.

Shuttle bus service avail between hotel and JR Nagasaki, we used it.

Thanks, we do love our stay~~

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends