All reviews overhead walkway tram station single room convenient location hotel is located meters tv wifi lobby machine japan luggage
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Location:

The hotel is located across of Nagasaki Train and it's extremely convenient to get around the city as the tram station is in front of the hotel as well. There is a convenient store in less than 20 meters from the hotel.

Service:
We arrived early at 12:40 pm and the reception was nice enough to let us check in.

Room:
No surprise from a Japanese budget hotel room and it would be great if they don't put the extra table and chair in as it gave us a hard time opening our luggage.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018

After knowing what to expect in regards of room sizes for hotels in Japan, I arrived at the Cuore in Nagasaki and I was pleased for the location and the hotel itself, clean rooms, comfy beds and nice breakfast to start the day. The service was great and I loved being close to where I wanted to visit.

Room Tip: For a quiet room, choose something away from the lift and in a higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel is in a great location in terms of proximity to transport. As other have mentioned, it is directly opposite the JR station and a tram stop only a few metres away. This enables you to easily access the main tourist attractions.

English language capability was not good, with the staff members I came across not knowing much English. Maybe they don't get many Westerners there?

The room itself was really spacious for a a Japanese hotel. The room was clean and tidy.

Unfortunately, the air conditioning didn't work, and we were not informed of this during the checkin, we only found out when i told them no air was coming out. We were then informed the air con didn't work in the entire hote because the hotel is old. Luckily, we could open the windows and they had great double glazing.

It would appear the walls were thin as we received a complaint our music was too loud, i was playing it through my cell phone, you can't actually have the volume up that loud -it was no louder than i normally have a tv on in other hotel rooms. Towels were thin.

Not sure i would choose to stay here again despite the great location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Ideal for overnight stop at Nagasaki, adjacent to main bus station, overhead walkway away from the central JR station and right next to tram stop #27 for the WW2 historical sites. Miniscule room but does meet all needs although bed was also rather undersized. Fairly good buffet breakfast just missing the bread bit but overall you get what you pay for here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The single room was relatively bigger than those in the hotels I had been accustomed to in Tokyo and Kyoto and there was even a chair and table.

Wifi very good, but no English channels on TV.

The price was good, and the location fantastic, immediately next to the station.

I'm not too hungry in the mornings, so had a juice and a coffee. The breakfast room seemed to have a great choice available and was never crowded.

I will certainly stay here again next time I come to Nagasaki.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo