“Very nice all round!!”
Review of Yakumido

Yakumido
Ranked #2 of 36,489 Restaurants in Osaka
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Come and try town's best curry!!! I would love to see and talk to you!! This is a curry shop, but also if you have anything to ask, I am from here!! And I speak English! Please do NOT hegitate to contact me!! Look forward to seeing you here!!! Thank you (Yakumido could be closed irregular days, please check our web site, SNS site or call us before you approach here)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a most tasty vegetable curry is this small restaurant seating six people. The owner is a fine person and we enjoyed hearing about his life and experiences. He worked in the same industry sector as me, so could compare notes. Meanwhile he plays nice background music. Give it a try!

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much!!!
That was great talking with you and some more customers here!!
Please enjoy staying Japan and come back anytime you like!!!

Look forward to having you back here again!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, great valur and great chats with the owner. Also a massive bonus that he has a vegan dish. My partner is a vegetarian and it's been a bit of a struggle other times.

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much!!

I am glad you found me out here in Japan as vegan restaurant and he liked it!!

Look forward to seeing you again soon!!!!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

You will not only enjoy the simple curry dish being served but you will also able to have a great conversation with its amazing owner. I can go to this shop everyday :)

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you very much!!!

That was great talking with you guys!!

Look forward to having you back here soon!!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for dinner and was greeted by Kuzma (super nice/welcoming & had a great chat!). Curry is delicious - had both options of vegan and beef with varying levels of spicy starting at hot and going up from there. Would definitely recommend:)

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you very much!!!

I probably can make curries mild too!!! if people do not like spicy food!! ;)

Look forward to seeing you here again soon!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Al the other reviews are spot-on. It's a tiny restaurant with seating along a bar but well worth visiting - we enjoyed it so much, we visited twice for dinner! The food can be spiced up to your own preference, between super mild, for our kids, and super hot. The owner/cook speaks excellent English and has lots of interesting stories. Oh, and great value for money

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you very much!!!

that was great to have you here!!!
I could make spicer but that was pretty hot too!! lol

great to have you guy here, and
I look forward to having you back here again!!!