“The best hospitality ever! ”
Review of Kuma Kafe

Kuma Kafe
Ranked #1 of 36,122 Restaurants in Osaka
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Australian
Description: Delicious made from scratch home style western comfort food, with the true taste of home. We recognise the love the world has for Japanese food but also realise the need to take a break from it and taste some good ole fashioned food we are use to. vegetarian and some vegan options. Come and relax and enjoy our comfortable relaxing informal space, take a break from the stress of travels and recharge.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was simply amazing but the thing I liked most was the welcoming of the place...
So nice and quiet with lovely music in the background.
Paul the owner is great, he makes feel every guest so comfortable!

Andrea&Valentino

2  Thank andreamimutolo

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing taste and food, came back here for the second time ! Taste of burgers, pizzas and deserts is just wow !

2  Thank vdy234727
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Kuma Cafe was a delightfully pleasant surprise, I originally went to for ice cream shapped like a bear that turned out to be so much more. The owner, Paul has built an incredible establishment decorated with cute stuffed bears and magnificent art work he has created. From the second you walk in you feel at home or at least like you've been welcomed into a close friends home where they go above and beyond to make you comfortable and happy. I ordered a matcha green tea latte that usually doesn't come with their cute bear design but they found a way to make it happen for me. The latte was creamy and delicious. I also ordered the pancakes and those come with a pancake bear that is so cute and not only for kids (I'm an adult). I ordered them with cinnamon and they were wonderful. The table next to me had pizza that made me seriously jealous, I over heard them talking about how great it was and it looked spectacular.

I had such a great experience I'd totally recommend this place to anyone traveling through Osaka.

2  Thank Connector763044
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Fusion of east and west. Friendly staff, delicious food just a perfect change of pace.
Would recommend for comfort food

2  Thank QBMB
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Called in by chance after disembarking a ship in Osaka... it's 200 metres directly over the road from where the ships dock at Tempozan Pier... the ship is is on one side of the huge neon-lit ferris wheel and this fun place is on the other side of the ferris wheel. The owner Paul is hands-on in the business... he's eclectic, industrious, fun and a very likeable Aussie larrikin. As you would expect, the cafe is also eclectic & fun, with tons of atmosphere and rich with Paul's paintings. Oh, and the coffee and pizza is first class. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Chuggerllewellyn