US$92
US$71
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$209
US$152
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$182
US$161
Trip.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$226
US$391
US$168
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Hilton Osaka(Osaka)
Dotonbori Hotel(Dotombori)
US$142
US$120
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

All reviewscoin lockersone nightlight sleeperturn rightmidosuji linenamba stationrobeprivacyvaluablesalarmjunctionblindstoiletriesbunk
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

There's so many more choices to stay in the area that this place could and (should) be avoided at all costs.
Where do I start ? Well, the location is not too bad, quite easy to find and with plenty of restaurants and place to eat around it. And ... That was the positive point, now the negatives one's:
- the staff at the checking was rude
- the "cubes" are way too small for an average size Westerner
- wondering about how clean the facility really was
- the lockers provided for the bags were so small that I couldn't even put a Normal size carry on bag (most of the ppl had their luggage around their pods or in with them as the hotel decline all responsibility in the even of theft). Unfortunately I think that the place should provide adequate size lockers.
And the best for last, if someone would stay multiple nights, they are actually required to check out at 10 am each morning and need to live the premises until they can check again at 17h !!
Just for that, this "hotel" should be avoided, there's way too many choices in the area to even bother staying there.
I would NOT come back not would I recommend it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The check out rules are different from the other hotels. Even if you have more than one night to stay there you have to take all your things out of the capsule and leave at the reception. You just can come in again after the check in time (5pm). Sometimes we come from a long trip and very tired. I think that it's unnecessary and uncomfortable.
Otherwise the capsule, toilet and shower are clean. Each capsule have aircon, TV and mirror.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I was there for 2 days in June. They got a stupid rule that people to check out every morning 10a.m. and check back in again every afternoon 5p.m. even I was staying 2 days in a roll. I didn't know on the first day, as they just gave me a piece of paper without explaining any important details, of course I didn't go through all that. The day I didn't check out, they pack my stuff and threw it all into a plastic bag, left it in the lounge. It is such a stupid rule, if customers stay there for 5 days, they have to pack their suitcase every freaking morning for total 5 days! what a hassle! I'm not gonna stay there ever again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in the beginning of march for 6 nights then again in the beginning of April for 5 nights. My first experience was great which is why I came back but on my second visit I quickly realized I probably should have booked somewhere else.
I was on a high from being in Japan for the first time so I didn't notice the small issues that would be when I came back as a solo traveller instead of the group traveller on the first occasion.

The check-out every day quickly gets annoying when you've had a long night but to be fair they don't have a large lobby which is probably why we can't stay during the day as they would not have space to work.
The advantage of the fact that you have to leave is that it forces you to go out and explore!

The small lobby area also limits the ability to meet other travellers which is not good for the sociable people staying in hostels to meet like minded travellers. If you're in a group staying for a couple of nights and not really looking to make friends then this place would be for you. If you want to meet others then I would recommend another place with the installations for that.
The beds are decent but a little hard. For light sleepers, this may not be the place but are bunk bed hostels or capsules hotels every really the place for a light sleeper.

Staff is nice and willing to help with any questions but I was disappointed that they didn't allow me to use the paying coin lockers for a night before my second stay as I was only checking in the following day. A small favour for a returning customer would have been well appreciated.
After checkout luggage is stored in the lobby but keep in mind guests are not allowed inside before 5 so relatively safe.
All in all a decent stay and would come back here for one night in transit but probably not do another lengthy stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Clifford R
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Very good localization. Clean and unusual place. Lockers for shoes and valuables. However the bags or suitcases are in one place (different from the dormitories). Women and men well separated.
Old equipment.
Calm but not be sensitive to noises from neighbors!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple