“So satisfying”

Hakata Ippudo Namba
Ranked #19 of 36,605 Restaurants in Osaka
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here today and it was so good! I haven't been a big ramen fan in the past but this made me appreciate it. I love a good noodle place and the chilli dish i had was brilliant. It came with fried rice which i shared with kids and my wife chose the normal noodle dish and shared that with the kids too.

I had to ask for the second serve of noodles which was a couple of hundred extra, but no problem .

The beer complemented the food well,and the place has a warm atmosphere with the beautiful reclaimed wood tables and comfy Japanese style chairs.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had a few different versions of their ramen and would recommend their cheapest most basic one. It will fill you up and has by far the most satisfying broth. Like some other Japanese restaurants they also provide free barley tea instead of water. I can't wait to go back. I think the ramen was 700 yen.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It's open 24/7. Average gyoza and noodle soup was nice. Staff didn't know English but helped us with the menu.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We went to their restaurant located just minutes walk near our hotel at Shinsaibashi. Always full of people with line up but turnover is high. Cheap eat but with good food quality. I particularly like their slight thick noodle rather than their famous fine one. The pork soup is excellent. We have ordered the side dishes of fried rice and gyoza with satisfaction. All of us agreed that they are better than Ichiran, another famous competitor.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The dishes are very nice. There are a lot of locals eating here so that is a good sign. The quality of the stock is good, choise is good and also other toppings possible for the ramen