Lowest prices for your stay
US$53
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Hotels.comUS$53
Priceline
TravelocityUS$53
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2020

We stayed here while travelling through Osaka on Honeymoon. The hotel has all facilities you could need. The staff are incredibly friendly and most helpful and really went out of their way to make us feel welcome at all times. A special thank you to the guest relations team. The hotel itself is a little far from the tourist attractions but the ambience of this hotel more than makes up for it.Recommended.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
manager p, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Plaza Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Thank you for selecting us out of the many possible places here. We would like to thank you for your swift reply and are deeply obliged to you for your kind compliments. Your favorable comments has warmed our hearts and we will strive for excellence in our service. We eagerly await your kind return in the near future. On behalf of the staff, I would like to express my gratitude for your patronage and your compliments.

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

very good and happy ❤️❤️.
good service, free custom, have a happy time. good drinks,friendly staff, enjoyable music. i will stay in this hotel next time a visit japan. the bar locates at 3rd flood.................................................................................................................................

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
manager p, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Plaza Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Thank you for staying at Hotel Plaza Osaka this time.
I am honored to receive the highest evaluation.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

There were 4 of us in our family (all adults) and we reserved 2 twin rooms for 3 nights.

The hotel room is relatively spacious for Osaka standards and the beds were comfortable. Wifi was strong throughout the whole hotel. When we checked in, an African porter came to greet us, gave us a welcome drink and was very courteous. Breakfast was good – a good mix of western and Japanese style food. It was clean and organised. Not every staff member speaks English but there is usually an English-speaking assistant at the front desk.

It was slightly disappoint to us when we found out that hotel guests had to pay extra for the use of the sauna and the indoor swimming pool which normally one would expect to be included in the hotel room fee.

One issue with the hotel is its car park which is quite limited (there are only about 15 spaces) and you cannot reserve the spaces in advance (they charge JPY1500 per day and you can have multiple entries). Fortunately, there are a number of metered street parking areas nearby (within 1 minute walk) which charge only max. JPY900 to JPY1100 per day.

The JR station is about 5 mins’ walk away but it is NOT part of the Osaka metro and so you must pay separately for the journey to Osaka-Umeda station (which connects you to the Osaka metro network). There are lots of restaurants nearby which close quite late. I would consider staying here again if I were to return to Osaka.

We paid a total of JPY78,000 for 3 days for 2 twin rooms (i.e. JPY39,000 per room for 3 days) and we stayed at the hotel at the end of December. Booking was made via Agoda.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Jezlinhotravels
Reviewed 16 December 2019

I came to Japan on a business trip and stayed at this hotel. I really liked the golf course and massage shop in the hotel. There were also many events for guests only. I'm going to stay one more time.

Room tip: I really liked the golf course and massage shop in the hotel.
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
manager p, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Plaza Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

The Management and Staff would like to thank you for the wonderful comments. Your compliments are the pillars of our support, and we aim to provide our customers with even higher levels of satisfaction.Once again, we would like to express our sincere thanks for choosing our place.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I recommend you to stay overnight for work or travel at a reasonable price. I was satisfied with the facilities and the service. Breakfast and brunch services are great. The Osaka view that you see in the terrace room where I stayed.

Room tip: Breakfast and brunch services are great.
Date of stay: October 2019
manager p, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Plaza Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Thank you for selecting us out of the many possible places here. The staff and I would like to thank you for choosing our place during your precious time here. We eagerly anticipate your next visit and look forward to serving you again. On behalf of the staff, I would like to express my gratitude for your patronage and your compliments.