I took two rooms with connecting door for family of 6 persons.
1. Service and housekeeping is good and efficient.
2. Location is superb. Walking distance to Osaka Station, Airport Bus limousine, shopping centers and eatery.
1. The rooms were overly packed. It can be improved by removing redundant design and furniture.
2. Ill-considerate in terms of safety and space. The room were meant for 4 adults but only one luggage stand provided.
3. The window does not have stopper to limit it's opening angle. It's very wide, and Push-out open type. Prone to accident.
The interior were old with worn out furniture. Buffet Breakfast best with Japanese delicacies, average on international cuisine.More
- Free Wifi