1) Location couldn't be better - it's right on the spot. I've been to Osaka Ritz but the location is much better to move around the city
2) Biggest setnkback - the couch and the bed! I stayed at the jr. suite and the room smells like 70's
and the couch and the bed were used by Homer Simpson!!! They sunk like a submarine!
3) The foods at the club lounge were bad too - selection were very, very limited - I really mean it they were so bad and makes me wonder why I am eating here at this place
So, if you can forego bad foods and bed/sofa/couch this is the place - it's just the location
Plus, they really need to renovate the place - it feels like really 70's.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka is a five-star luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Namba, Osaka’s most exciting entertainment, shopping and dining district. The hotel sits above Namba station and is the only Osaka hotel that offers a direct link to Kansai International Airport with the Rapid Express Train taking just 30 minutes door-to-door. The nearby subway serves as a convenient mode of transportation to many of the popular tourist destinations such as Kyoto, the ancient capital of Nara and the picturesque Kobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Swissotel Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel