“Awesome vibes”

Price range: US$7 - US$9
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Went for a late bowl of ground meat (mince) ramen. It was spicy but smooth and noodles were very good. Meat has a soft texture and packed flavors.
Service was effective and smily.
A good option for a quick tasty meal.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant and fancy place to eat. Had a complementary cold tea that was lovely. Ordered ramen and it was very flavoursome. My gory friend instead ordered pork fried rice and wasn't a fan at all. Gyozas were delicious.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Very good and tasty ramen. One of the best that I had tasted. Especially the broth, which has a very rich aroma.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Single best raman place we have found all trip. I ordered the spicy ramen at level 3 and it was perfectly spicey as well as the broth being amazingly flavourful

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My friends told me I had to eat Ippudo Ramen when I am in Osaka. Found this shop and ate there. Decor in shop is simple and tastefully done. There is availability of pickled bean sprouts and ginger on the table you can eat all you want. The Ramen is delicious and not as salty as some I had tried. I had the 'white' one while my husband had the 'red' one. Price per bowl is very reasonable too. Good place to eat.