“Last minute shopping before you leave Kyoto”

Nakamura Tokichi Kyoto Station
Ranked #5 of 243 Dessert in Kyoto
Cuisines: Japanese, Cafe
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Reviewed 9 January 2017

If you have no time for Uji, don't worry, there is Nakamura Tokichi shop at Kyoto Station where you can get matcha stuff before you leave Kyoto for another city.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This place serves one of the better matcha dessert.
Nice and refreshing...
Recommended to any want who want to have a shopping break to come here for a dessert.

1  Thank yeoc468
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This is easily one of my favorite place in Kyoto with the best Matcha dish/dessert I ever have in my life. It is located inside Kyoto Station so location is perfect. It always have a line outside of the store, but the wait time is so worth it. And I never disappointment with any items on the menu. But I over all favorite is the set with Matcha jelly and Matcha ice cream. So good, that I will definite return for more and must go for Match fans

Reviewed 25 May 2016

If you enjoy matcha, then this is the perfect place for you. Most of their desserts here incorporate matcha in some way, and they are sooo yummy! I find that the desserts here aren't overly sweet, probably less sweet than Tsujiri I think. I tried the matcha jelly with mochi, and it was both sweet and refreshing. The matcha ice cream with red bean and mochi was also delicious. The mochi is super chewy here too! It's not hard to find - located on the second floor of the Kyoto station.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

All sorts of green tea dessert that you can think of.

We went there based on the positive tripadvisor review. The desserts tasted good, just not what we were expecting based on the reviews. It was on the pricier side as well.

Seems to be popular among the locals.