Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
PricelineUS$28
TravelocityUS$26
Orbitz.comUS$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019

For this trip we visited Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto. This hotel in Kyoto was by far the largest room we stayed in, and the largest I've seen in Japan.

We had two double beds, with plenty of storage space and places to put our things. The space was quite impressive.

Staff was friendly though we did not interact with them very much.

The location is decent, about a 7 minute walk from the nearest station. Can be tiresome if you have a lot of luggage.

The way Kyoto is laid out, it feels less walkable than Tokyo or Osaka. We did take several busses to get to where we wanted to go, but we had no issues finding the bus stops which were all conveniently on the same street we were on.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Nicole Y
Reviewed 25 May 2019

This is by far one of the hotels with the worst cost-benefit that I ever stayed. It was incredibly priced and the rooms were ridiculously tiny. But I guess most hotels in Kyoto are like that. It was clean and functional. Relatively close to the subway station, a 7 minute walk, but there are a lot of buses around. It's a nice location if you don't mind doing some walking to the main attractions. It's a nice place, but I just can't get over how pricey they are considering the size of the rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FBC552
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

Nos salió mas de trescientos dólares la noche y nos dijeron que el servicio de habitación se paga aparte, para ver la tele se paga aparte. La habitación super chica, la vista era lateral. El hall de entrada muy triste, casi sin luces. No volvería definitivamente

We payed more than three hundred us dollars a night and they told us that the room service is paid separately, to see the TV is paid separately. The room too small, the window view was lateral. The entrance hall very sad, almost no lights. I do not recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sussy55
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed as a family in a room for 3 people which was very spacious (-450 sq ft). Single person rooms are small. Facilities clean and lobby staff is friendly even though they don’t speak too much English. Safe neighborhood, many eating places near by

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

I will be fair the rooms are ok, but just ok. The rooms are the smallest I have stayed in throughout my visit to Japan, they are clean, but the bed is absolutely tiny, if you happen to be a large couple you will struggle to share the bed.
However when hotel staff refused to book me a taxi to the train station, say they are to busy and gesturing for me to attempt to stand on a crowded street in the rain with a pile of bags I was shocked, I repeated to make sure this was their intention and they lead me outside again saying that they are very busy. Really not good enough at all, it was a simple request that should not have been to much effort.

1  Thank timbleton