Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020

A friend and I chose this hotel because it's relatively close to the main station (JR Sannomiya approx. 8-10 min walk). When we got there, the check in was smooth and the staff were very nice. The standard twin bed room that we booked was as shown in the pictures and very spacious. Lastly, there wasn't as many breakfast options as I had expected from the breakfast buffet, but the food was quite good, so there are no complaints there either. Overall, I recommend this place if you're looking to stay in Sannomiya.

Date of stay: January 2020
soprakobe, フロントスタッフ at Hotel Sunroute Sopra Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you very much for staying at Hotel Sunroute Sopra Kobe this time.
As it is said, it is within a 10-minute walk to the nearest convenience store and downtown area within a 1-minute walk.
The staff was happy to see the hotel's proud healthy breakfast, and we look forward to it.
We also offer a daily special menu for healthy breakfast, so that guests staying overnight can be satisfied, so please use it when you come to Kobe again.
We will continue to improve our services and make better hotels so that our customers can be satisfied. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Thank you very much for posting during your busy time.

Reviewed 30 April 2019

In the middle of my stay I asked to change room because the street was noisy early in the morning. The front desk agreed, had me vacate the room with all my luggage and took the keycard. Yet when I returned at night they gave me my old room, claiming full, which was either a lie or plain incompetence because I gave them my keycard at exactly 10AM and by then they should've known if any room was checked out.
Also wifi was horribly slow before midnight.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

No aircon and had to open window. Never had a good sleep in 3 nights as construction work opposite caused noise that woke up us early.
Toilet was smelly, possibly due to flushing water.
Not many restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

We saw many photos online ,who h showed the hotel in very old style .But when we arrived ,the hotel was not that bad. The lobby was very big and new. And the room got new decoration too !!! The bed and TV set ,lightings etc. We like it very much. At a very reasonable price.

The toilet was clean and comfortable, the bed and room was a bit small ,but it happens in everywhere in Japan .

The location was perfect to us. We have been to Kobe three time , we found that 5his hotel was very good location. It's away from the crowded and shopping mall . but not too far away . Just 5-6 mins and you will see the department store . About 10mins to the train terminal and bus terminal. You can go anywhere near Kobe ,such as Arima hot spring.
Eating is also not a problem, lots of local restaurants nearby ,and very local price.
I would definitely stay in this hotel next time when we visit Kobe again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wingx2
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was comfortable. It takes about 10-minute walk from the railway station. There are FamilyMart and 7-11 store nearby. The staff are nice and helpful. This is not a fashionable hotel but a classic one. The room is not spacious but still sufficient for me. The room is also clean and tidy. There are three highlights which I appreciate a lot. The first one is there are two chairs in the room which most of the double room I stayed only has one. The second thing is that there are different lighting modes that you can control with a remote. The third thing is that I found that the entrepreneur works on the environmental protection measures from the notice in the room. I appreciate it takes the responsibility in environmental protection and being a global citizen.

Due to the good facilities and interior design, I had a comfortable stay here.

Date of stay: February 2019