Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$66
US$62
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$96
US$79
US$119
US$102
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$153
US$68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$251
US$119
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$225
US$144
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima(Hiroshima)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
Hiroshima Hana Hostel(Minami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$66
US$59
US$249
US$211
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbath areafirst floorother guestsplace to staytatamitoiletluggagedoriparkpeacetaxihallwaytidyhonyukata
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Traditional 'chep' ryokan (tatmi mats room with futons) with pretty perfect location in Hiroshima. Within walking distance from the memorial park and near one of the major shopping areas (close to the Hondori shopping arcade) . The streets around are full of eating places.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We were 5 to stay there. As it's quite a small ryokan, we were the only ones to stay there so it was really convenient.
The place was perfectly located, close to everything and the owner was super nice and useful.
The room was clean and comfortable.
I would definitely stay there again and recommend everyone to go there!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I Stayed at Chizuru when visiting Hiroshima and had really amazing time, it's very clean, the owners are a lovely couple, I arrived early from Kyoto by train the lovely lady was very kind and welcoming, I left my luggage and went to explore Hiroshima until 3 pm check-in. The Ryokan is only few tram stops from train station, it is close to everything, shops, market...etc and a convenience store is 1mn walk . I wouldn't stay anywhere lese if I visit Hiroshima again. I Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Leo D
Reviewed 13 April 2016

We only stayed here for 1 night. It was our first of many Ryokan stays so we weren't sure what to expect. We had a huge room downstairs with our futons set up for us when we went in. Simple rooms with tatami mats and not much else. Slept very well in the dark room with comfortable bedding and soon got used to the wheat filled pillows. Our Hosts were not too good at English and we are not good at Japanese but we had enough to get us settled in ok. Separate Western style toilet complete with seat warmer & bidet. Shared bathroom/wet room fine & we didn't have to wait to use it. No windows in the room but that helped our good nights sleep. Location really good, very close to shopping streets & many eating places close by which was good as no meals offered at the Inn.

Room Tip: Downstairs room we had was huge & close to bathroom
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

It's very close to the trolley bus station fukoro-machi, trolley 1 from train station, cross to left, then walk back until next street, it's behind a family mart store.
Owners friendly Japanese couple, the ryokan is really what I expected. Clean, tidy, slept well although pillow is like a rock! I tucked mine under mat. No breakfast but a tea coffee and water station and there's a coffee shop 1 minute away.
I arrived early but when I came back at 4 my bags all stored away etc. don't worry about communal bathrooms there's enough I think. Recommended. The trolley is a great way to get around the city 160 yen a go. Just look for the stop in your direction as they're separate!

Room Tip: Don't think you get a choice but all seemed good to me !
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo