Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Expedia.comUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$82
All reviews communal bath superior room free drinks good size pajamas lounge reception bus floor english japan
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

Moved from nearby Nest hotel to try this new hotel Intergate, Hiroshima have changed so much since my last visit 25 years ago.
Room was spotlessly clean, though small but enough for me, enjoyed my 2 nights here last November 2019. Highly recommended if you want to try out new places to stay

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank dtristant
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Ok first of all I had to check in on the 14th floor. That was a no bueno. My room clean yes but overall the hotel is not what I expected. I felt trapped there like I wasnt near anything and i was trying to find where everything was to do. I kept missing the meal times so I had to go to 7-11 to eat. the staff were super friendly but overall I probably will not stay here again. The bathroom was my favorite part about the entire hotel.

Room tip: If you have tattoos please make sure they are covered to use the spa
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Amber N
Reviewed 16 December 2019

This is a well located new hotel, close to Trams and Buses which made access around the city easy. Considering this and the great selection of eating options around the hotel what was great was the rooms were quiet.
We had a superior room which was a good size room which was neatly set out and clean and provided for all our needs during our stay.
Though we didn't really try the other inclusions coffee, snacks, wine etc would recommend this as great value for money in Hiroshima.

Reviewed 27 November 2019

This hotel is in a great location, rooms are a good size and well decorated. The buffet breakfast is good and they offer a glass of sparkling wine with it. Very civilised. There is also a communal bath. There is a large loung are for use by guests. A great place to sit and enjoy a drink in the evening. They also serve complimentary snacks at different times of day. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 26 November 2019 via mobile

Nice stay here. Room was modest size, very clean. We slept well, bed was comfortable. There’s a buffet breakfast that you can buy, but most of it was traditional Japanese food and a little too adventurous for first thing in the morning (for me). Bathroom well stocked with brush, comb, toiletries, etc. Pajamas also provided.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AZgal24