“Racist / Xenophobic Establishment”

Crepe de Girafe Hiroshima Chuo Dori
Ranked #4 of 98 Dessert in Hiroshima
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: I have never tried it before! "Crepe of" New Eating "" New Feeling "is this" Jirafu Crepe ". The biggest attraction is crispy & rich texture. The more you chew, the more tastefulness spreads in your mouth. And although there are disgusting, there is richness, smooth mouthfeel cream without mouth. I finished it as the best crepe that does not come tired even when it matches fabric and eats many times. Please feel this "taste without explanation" once by your own tongue!
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

My experience at Crepe de Giraffe was the first time in my life where I was denied entry to a business because of my race.

Here's what happened:

My wife and I arrived at the establishment to find it empty. We entered the dining area and were promptly ejected by an employee who notified us (in broken English) that the seating area was closed. After we successfully ordered our crepes by picking from images (no English menus) from a cashier who clealry wasn't interested in serving us, we waited for our order.

While we waited, the establishment filled up with Japanese people who naturally sat in the dining area out of which we were prmoptly ejected just a few minutes earlier.

We ended up eating the crepes outside in the rain. The crepes themselves were ok, if slightly cold and stale.

I literally joined Tripadvisor for this review.
Customer's discretion is advised.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018

These were seriously the best crepes of my life. Soft but simultaneously crunchy. The toppings weren't over the top (pun intended) which I appreciated. They let the crepe shine and stand on its own.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Good crepes but more importantly, shop is right along a main pathway so it's a great place to sit and watch the people going by. Good change if you need a break from seafood!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I had a banana, chocolate and vanilla ice cream crepe which was very filling. Reasonably priced and set on the Main Street which is good for people watching.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Delicious crepes! Soft but with a little crunch inside it. We got the banana-chocolate-whip cream crepe three nights in a row. Wish I could have another right now! The place is small and can only seat 6 or 8 (three of four tables for two, can't remember how many). The crepes can easily be eaten on the go in case the seats are all taken, but each time we went we were able to sit down. The location is across the street from a large grocery store (Don Quixote) and a large building (Parco?) with different stores including a Muji store on the top floors of it. My wife loves Muji.

Date of visit: March 2017