US$201
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$151
US$109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$281
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$107
US$87
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$126
US$359
US$106
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$97
US$75
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Ryokan
US$411
US$302
JAPANiCAN.com
APA Hotel Sapporo(Sapporo)
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewschitose airporttrain stationhotel's roomwestern roomnice hotelbreakfast spreadtop floorrooms are biglobby areahotel is situatedpleasant stayramenodori parkspajrsupermarkethokkaido
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Overall ok, with the main pros are distance to train station and a nearby shopping mall.

Hotel is old and this cannot be seen from the facade. It has probably been through a external makeover. Lobby also looks new and quite modern. But anywhere beyond this is old and run down.

Cleanliness is ok.

However I have to highlight my displeasure on the service I received on the day of my departure. I had placed my card key in one of my luggages and unable to return. However the staff insisted I returned it and even went to the extent of suggesting I opened up all my luggages to find it. I explained that this is not right and also I have a train to catch. They were not sympathetic at all and still insisted I returned it. These staff were very rude throughout, and all they were interested is that I returned the card key. All these displeasure over just a CARD key...... A CARD Key!

I had written my displeasure to the hotel after my checkout. I attentioned it to the Director, and after more than a week, there is still no reply from them.

My conclusion is the hotel and the management simply has no regards for customers and their feedback. How good can this hotel be, I think all readers have their own reply.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We stayed 1 night in Japan and western room which one of the room had 2 twin bed and another room with 2 futon bed. Rooms were clean and there's TV in both rooms. They even provide kids toothbrush and slippers.

Hotel is conveniently located just beside a shopping mall. Parking is not free. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

5mins walk to the nearest train station, many good dining options nearby and supermarket opens till late. Room was decent and breakfast is alright. Nice ramen shop nearby that sells authentic Hokkaido seafood soup based.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Pretty much the only good thing about this hotel is the proximity to both JR and subway stations. I cannot say much good apart from that.

The location is very bad, there is literally nothing around...like nothing at all. There is a small shopping mall with a few restaurants and that's it...the rest is residential buildings and parking lots...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank gruimed
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Hotel Emisia

Hotel Emisia is next to Shin Sapporo train station along the JR main line and the last station of Tozai subway line. It offers you the convenience to move about. The hotel is situated in an area away from the hustle and bustle of Sapporo and yet give you sufficient vibes of the vibrant city. There are many shopping malls and restaurants around the area.

Rooms are big by Japanese standard. It offers you value for money.

The breakfast spread is very good.

Emisia is 30 minutes away from New Chitose Airport by airport train. Train fare is 880 yen in unreserved seat carriage.

Room Tip: High floor with good view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple