All reviews metro station nice hotel asian and western food usual hotel fifth floor buffet breakfast star hotel yogurt baiyun airport convenient location free shuttle spacious room changgang gym canton walmart haizhu
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

The Good:
1. Location - I picked this hotel for the second time is because of the location. It's the drop off and pick up point for the cross border bus to and from Hong Kong. Changgang Metro Station is just a few steps away. Lots of restaurants nearby.
2. Staff service - Staff were quick to assist with my room change request.

The Bad:
1. Noise insulation - Unlike my previous stay which was flawless, I was assigned initially to a room just next to the lifts. They make too much noise while going up and down the guest floors. Try to get rooms as far as possible from the lifts.
2. Room state - Everything was getting old.

The Verdict:
Just like my last review, I would have to say... Don't get your hopes up.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2017

This is a good hotel. Nice location. Rooms are good. Service is also good.
Two Complaints or feedbacks

1. Need to increase more english speaking staff. I think only 1-2 people spoke English and we were able to communicate with them. Others couldn't.

2. Breakfast - As an Indian and a Vegetarian i could find nothing suitable to us. Our entire group for that matter. Bread, Cereal and Fruits were the only options.
So you guys need to add atleast one Indian item to breakfast when u have guests from India or Indian origin staying with you.

Other than that no complaints. Very Good hotel. Would definitely recommend to all.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Rosedale is 4 star hotel and Located strategically in guangzhou. It has porter service and the receptionists are very helpful. Breakfast in 3rd floor with various menu (mix international and chinese menu). The room is bright and clean with complete amenities.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Stayed by chance. We arrived early morning. The hotel that we have booked has no room for us despite our advise of arriving early. The front desk staff was very rude ignoring our request to see if there's anything he could do. As he kept saying no room, no room, we then decided to cross over to Rosedale. Room is available. As the staff here was kind and pleasant we decided to continue our stay for another 3 nights and cancelled the earlier hotel .

The downside was that only 1 lift. Out of 4 is in operation during peak hours of checking out. I waited until the 4 trips of lift (level 7) until I could managed to go down.

Room Tip: Higher room is quieter
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zee H
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Is not a new hotel neither too old. Room condition is not a wonder type. Sufficient for short term stay. Spacious room.

Hotel is located near shopping mall and places for food are nearby too. McD and *Buck coffee are nearby too.

Week wifi/internet in rooms. Lobby is the best spot for net surfing.

Breakfast isn't variety enough. But the quantity of food is much.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends