All reviews metro station nice hotel asian and western food usual hotel fifth floor buffet breakfast star hotel yogurt baiyun airport convenient location free shuttle spacious room changgang gym canton walmart haizhu
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel was not that bad it was fine however i would recommend checking hotel in front of this hotel, try Vertical City. There's a metro station under the hotel, few food selection nearby. There's a famour restaurant called Guangzhou Restaurant in front of the hotel in sunning plaza.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tjiang2409
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

This is the worst Hotel I have Ever stayed in. The rooms are stinky, no facilities at all. I am here for fair visit and the Hotel says that they doesn't have iron and ironing board which I thought should have been present in the Almira.

When I asked the house keeping, they said that the few that they have were already been taken by other guests, they cannot arrange for us. I even asked them to iron my clothes, they refused. I asked them to arrange in an hour, but they refused.

This is hopeless! How am I going to go to the fair with shabby un-ironed clothes?

It's a big Hotel and this is the response ....sorry.

I would NOT advise any business group to stay here.

We have room on 23rd floor and you cannot see anything...why? The windows are dirty and filthy from outside...they don't clean.

Skip this Hotel if you don't wanna spoil your trip.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night. OK but not likely to be your first choice.

Room decoration was outdated: looked like what was on offer in the late 1980s. I was upgraded to a suite but this didn't help to make it a more pleasant stay.

Bathroom was OK and because of the upgrade, the room was of very good size.

Breakfast was acceptable.

Shops and restaurants nearby but they are not those you find in Tianhe.

One big plus is that it's a stone's throw from the subway station. Easy to travel on the subway to get to the hotel from Guangzhou East Station. Given the difficulties in getting taxi in the rush hours, thus is important. Otherwise, this hotel has very little to attract me to return. Was put there by my host. They covered the expenses and thus I don't know the room rates.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel is good location in area. It's near metro(changgang) mc local food and other. the room is big have a most area and good. But breakfast is no enough for service. If you late in the morning it's end.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

found this hotel to have hopeful staff, room was nice , hotel restaurant had reasonable variety of food choice, good location and near metro station. good local restaurants in easy walking distance to hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends