All reviews business trip saudi arabia buffet dinner abdul aziz cooperative staff free shuttle service room service friendly service fitness center seafood rooms are spacious bad experience late check swimming pool checkin city shape
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Best simple thing, not unless you are here for a week or so, try to conduct your business and leave area. Or shop around. Room is musty with AC barely working.
Room price is 630 SAR that is $168, more expensive than Hilton & Marriott full service. Do you think breakfast is included.. HA think again, I about had a heart attack when I saw the bill & no one would have believe me, so I took a picture. $51..didn't realize I was staying at the Ritz

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MohammedA14010, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Mr.Shadi,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We are in the middle of a four week stay here at the Holiday Inn and there is nothing but great things to say about it.

The staff go above and beyond to make sure we have everything we need.
The housekeeping staff is exceptional- they know all our likes and dislikes and are prompt. The room is always spotless and well stocked.

The front desk and bell staff always greet me by name and with a smile and a welcome greeting.

We specifically chose this hotel as it's the only one in Yanbu that has consistent gym hours for women (8-3 Sat-Thurs) . The gym is huge with several cardio machines and a large variety of weight machines as well.

The breakfast buffet as a very nice variety and they change out items consistently so it's never boring, and they have a great omelette station.

There isn't a lot to do near by but I make sure to step away from the computer and get out of the hotel every day and am able to walk to convenience stores, grocery store an a few small restaurants.

It's a very secure hotel but even the guards at the entrance give me a wave and a smile.

As contractors my husband and I travel for a living, and we are in hotels from 100-250 days a year.
When we come across staff like this hotel who make a month long stay in a hotel feel like home it is appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MohammedA14010, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear GoodTravelwithSmiths,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good but the food is extremely bland.The only thing I could eat properly was the desert and fruit.The chicken was very bad. For the price the are taking fir the food they should give some quality food.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Mohammed A, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Mr.Rahulsri459

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Very disapointing hotel and restaurant. Old room and noisy AC and the worst experience was at the restaurant. Not a place to stay.
I stayed here only because there is a security check point at the entrance of the hotel but really, I am not sure the security is reliable too.

Stayed: March 2018
Waleed H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Mr.Claude

Thank you for your candid review.
We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

The hotel is very close to Yanbu airport and Abdul Aziz Highway situated between the industrial city and old town. The rooms after renovation are nice, clean, big and the all staff was very cooperative and helpful. The buffet breakfast was huge, well organized and contained all kinds of options. Also, the buffet dinner night (seafood) near the pool was very good and tasty.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
109  Thank Mulhimaam
Waleed H, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Mr Mulhimaam,