All reviews business trip saudi arabia buffet dinner abdul aziz cooperative staff free shuttle service room service friendly service fitness center seafood rooms are spacious bad experience late check swimming pool checkin city shape
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We visited the Holiday Inn at Yanbu, as this was the best value for money option. Upon our arrival, everything was going very well. The reception expected us, all documents were ready und we had modern rooms at the location.
The best of our visit at the hotel was the breakfast, it has a 5-star hotel level and there was not one wish impossible.
We will visit again, for the excellent service and great food!

Room Tip: second floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Waleed H, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 20 December 2017

During November & December, I spent some 12 days at this hotel. Despite all, this hotel remains the best option at Yanbu. Excellent and friendly staff, clean & reasonably equipped rooms, are all what you need at a location like Yanbu. Remind you that is mostly a hotel serving visitors to various industries in the city, so don’t expect any nice views. WiFi connection was fast and free of charge; one more advantage is that you can arrange for a late check out without any problems. Expect average food quality at the only restaurant available at this facility.

Room Tip: Swimming pool view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Waleed H, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Mr.Nabil,

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel it’s not new but it’s still in a good shape and very comfortable. There’s a nice outdoor swimming pool and security check before entering the parking. The food is good even if it’s not really International but it’s mostly middle-east food.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Waleed H, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mr.Gabriele,

Reviewed 2 November 2017

There are a couple of things a perfectionist might want to change about this Holiday Inn property: I wish they had a few more English language news and movie options, for instance; and the location is a bit further from the places I work at than is always convenient. But these are tiny details. EVERYONE on the staff remembered me by name even though it had been months since my last (1-week-long) stay, and they knocked themselves out to provide eager and warmly friendly service at every step. So far as I've discovered, they're the only hotel in town that offers free shuttle service to and from the airport. The rooms are spacious, with ample space to work at a desk (space for sitting over a room service meal is a bit tight, though). The bathroom is clean, well organized, and well-lit. And the Internet was fine. All at a modest price. Other members of my team have tried the Movenpick (way too expensive and poorly planned rooms) and the Radisson Blu (a bit more expensive than the Holiday Inn and a bit lower in comfort and quality. I think they've finally seen the light and will henceforth book themselves here. It's the only place I go in Yanbu.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Waleed H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Mr Jaseaton,

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I had been here last year and it was bad experience but now everything change.

They improved their self better than last year.

The staff are better, the food are good and the room is nice.

Absolutely I'll stay here again in my next visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Dear Mr.Wisam

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We hope you will visit us again.