All reviewsbusiness tripsaudi arabiaroom servicebuffet dinnerabdul azizcooperative stafffree shuttle servicejasmine restaurantfriendly servicefitness centerseafoodhotel appearsrooms are spaciousbad experiencelate checkcheckincity
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel it’s not new but it’s still in a good shape and very comfortable. There’s a nice outdoor swimming pool and security check before entering the parking. The food is good even if it’s not really International but it’s mostly middle-east food.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Waleed H, Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mr.Gabriele,

General Manager.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

There are a couple of things a perfectionist might want to change about this Holiday Inn property: I wish they had a few more English language news and movie options, for instance; and the location is a bit further from the places I work at than is always convenient. But these are tiny details. EVERYONE on the staff remembered me by name even though it had been months since my last (1-week-long) stay, and they knocked themselves out to provide eager and warmly friendly service at every step. So far as I've discovered, they're the only hotel in town that offers free shuttle service to and from the airport. The rooms are spacious, with ample space to work at a desk (space for sitting over a room service meal is a bit tight, though). The bathroom is clean, well organized, and well-lit. And the Internet was fine. All at a modest price. Other members of my team have tried the Movenpick (way too expensive and poorly planned rooms) and the Radisson Blu (a bit more expensive than the Holiday Inn and a bit lower in comfort and quality. I think they've finally seen the light and will henceforth book themselves here. It's the only place I go in Yanbu.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Waleed H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Mr Jaseaton,

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I had been here last year and it was bad experience but now everything change.

They improved their self better than last year.

The staff are better, the food are good and the room is nice.

Absolutely I'll stay here again in my next visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Dear Mr.Wisam

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I am staying in this hotel each time when visiting Yanbu and must say that this is simply the best hotel in this city.
It has got clean and spacious rooms, excellent restaurant with great variety of food and
very friendly and helpful staff. I definitely recommend this hotel !!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Dear Mr.Bartlomiej,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Thanks to Mr. Santosh who assisted us and very friedly. Sure to come back again and recommend to my friends. The location is very accessible. Highly recommendable for any function. Great day!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends