All reviews flower festival sea view hotel is great clean hotel nice view business trip place to stay saudi arabia corniche shisha mr property furniture city gym wifi buffet
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very good neat and clean, the hospitality is excellent and the location is good, price wise is higher than others food is not that good specially in the room service, I remember I ordered mixed grilled it came cold and hard ... but in general its good experience in Yanbu.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Jihad H, FRONT DESK MANAGER at Novotel Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Mr. Mohdbob,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Yanbu. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels in Yanbu. The price maybe higher than other hotels but I like it.
The rooms looks very clean. The location of this hotel is helpful to any destination you want over all I recommended this hotel for visitors of Yanbu
It really worth a try.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Naif,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at Novotel during the Yanbu Flower Festival.

The experience was amazing through out. Rarely that i see such an excellent service in the kingdom.

The staff including the GM was very attentive, and made sure we felt welcome and taken care of.

We were a big group of friends, and undoubtedly were satisfied with the overall experience.

I would stay again and would recommend this for anyone who is planning on visiting Yanbu.

Room Tip: Take a higher floor and sea view. lower floors will have the palm tree blocking the sea view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ribal Y

Dear Ribal,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice, cozy and seems very new. The staff is friendly and ready to give advice when asked about restaurants and other locations.

Service at night by the pool was a bit slow but otherwise we had a really good time.

We had a nice room and the bathroom is well equipped for people with special needs (easy access shower).
USB socket for easy charging of smartphones.

The manager is also very friendly and helpful. He’s always on the move and helps out when needed. Very dedicated and on top of the game.

I’d come again to the hotel but will make sure I pack my paracetamol as per policy they can’t give any meds which is understandable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amaranthine13

Dear Mr. Amaranthine,

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had to make reservations on short notice for my 9 team members. I contacted the hotel directly by email. Mr. Raheel Ashraf was professional and responded very quickly, in many times on the same day. When we showed up, Mr. Ashraf was waiting to greet us. In the very short time we waited to be checked in (9 persons takes time), Mr. Ashraf offered a tour of the very impressive facilities. The restaurant is large and well lit. The pool is relaxing and offers shisha in the evenings. There is a well appointed gym, and there are meeting rooms and a banquet hall. Mr. Ashraf offered all the team members a welcome drink. The team was checked in quickly and accurately. Once in my room, the surprises continued. The rooms are new and well appointed. The beds are incredibly comfortable and there are PLENTY of outlets (a gripe I have is not enough outlets, especially by the nightstand). The view of the Corniche and the Red Sea is amazing. Bathrooms are large and water stays in the shower. Plenty of television channels to choose from. Wifi is fast and reliable enough to facetime home to the United States. The restaurant offers a lunch and dinner buffet, and several members of my team raved about the dinner buffet, both the taste and the value for the price. If you want lighter meals there are three or four restaurants next to the hotel and a mini market for snacks and necessities. Breakfast offered many choices and included the option of cooked to order eggs and omelettes. Food was fresh and tasteful. After two days, checkout was smooth and accurate. In summary, Novotel Yanbu will be my first choice when I have to stay in Yanbu.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DoofusTy
Elhallou, General Manager at Novotel Yanbu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Doofusty,