All reviews excellent location spacious room stayed for nights nabawi cleaners distance ramadan ladies
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted to book a room at another hotel but my agent books with Royal Inn Nozol, Madinah and I needed to book with him to obtain an Umrah visa. Having been in four different four-star hotels in Turkey over a period of nine nights and just having booked out of a new five star Makkah hotel that morning, it was like regressing by three stars when entering the Royal Inn Nozol, Madinah.

We arrived at 15:15 on 25 March 2018 and had to wait for them to clean the room. I wanted to take a shower but had to wait until much later because there were no towels. A very nice assistant brought two un-ironed bath towels and one hand towel, but no shower mat. During the shower, much of the water found its way onto the bathroom floor, and that is what shower times were like daily.

The second day I called Housekeeping, asking for towels, bottled water and for the room to be cleaned. After not having received any response from Housekeeping, I called the Duty Manager at 17:45. I was told he would be available in 10 minutes, so asked that he call me. After 21:00 the towels were sent.

On 28 March I spoke to someone at Reception about their poor services, and at 10:30 someone came to clean the room, and that was the only day that it was cleaned. Some of the people in a group, who arrived later, said that they had given up on complaining about problems in their rooms.

What is the use of having a massive room, if the hotel cleaning staff cannot even meet the basics of a one star establishment. I built up a relationship with the cleaning assistant, who came to enquire about our toiletry needs the last two days. But I should not be reminding staff members of a four star hotel what their duty towards hotel guests are. In its heyday this hotel may have been a four star establishment, but that must've been many years ago. In South Africa the Royal Inn Nozol would have to improve significantly just to be awarded three stars. The restaurant staff were extremely friendly and caring. We pay Top Dollar per night for a hotel room, then expect a clean room, in line with what we pay for. It is a shame that you have to plead with someone to vacuum clean your room in one of Islam's holiest cities, even if you have paid the account upfront.

Faizel, Cape Town
31.03.2018

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Faizelbrown1107
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is near Nabawi mosque so you can walk to Nabawi mosque about 5 minutes. It surrounded by gift shop from low until high price. The lobby is not very large but still nice. Our room was very large with 4 twin beds in it. The bathroom was clean and large. The dining room also very large but since the hotel was full, the dining room was very crowded when meal time. The meal was various, tasty and for me it served on big porsion.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018

The location was good however the rooms were disgraceful and the room service was literal rubbish. I spoke personally to the manager to clean my room but did they.. NO, they did not do a thing rather when I arrived back to the hotel our room door was open and there was no one inside. No refreshments in the building and the whole hotel is a useless place, Don't EVER go here it is USELESS

Room Tip: Useless never go here
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ibrahim K
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nozol Royal Inn Hotel is an excellent hotel located at a distance of hardly 100 meters from the Prophet's (PBUH) Mosque. The hotel is located towards the back side of the mosque from where it is very easy to access the ladies part of the mosque. This makes the hotel ideal for families. The hotel itself is perfectly neat, clean and tidy. The rooms are spacious and clean and so are the washrooms. The location is perfect and you can find all sorts of shops and restaurants in very close vicinity. The hotel has an underground parking and the staff is extremely cooperative. Recommended for families and couples.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank waqarsarwar
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We stayed for 7 nights here. Arrived at 1;30 in the morning. Staff were welcoming.
Room was a spacious and not cramped 4 sleeper.
It was well worth the rate we paid.
Breakfast was good
Close to the haram and amenities
I will definitely consider this place again.

Room Tip: There are a variety of rooms to choose according to family needs
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family