US$265
CrownePlaza.com
US$682
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom servicebus serviceharam viewexcellent locationexecutive suitebreakfast staffshuttle busfree upgradegreen domeearly checkumrah visitrooms are spaciouswalking distancean ironladies sectionholy mosquebig thanks
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was the worst experience at all hotels I have been ever. The WC was broken, Towels were torn, food was awful after 15 minutes waiting for any of the waitress to clean our table and finally they refused to give us an iron so i had to go to the reception to give us one. I already booked in next Ramadan for 1 night but mostly I will cancel reservation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ashraf M, General Manager at Pullman Zamzam Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Ahmad,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ZamZam Pullman Madina. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Please accept our sincere apology and we appreciate the sharing of your concerns, and it is our hope that you give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
For further assistance and elaboration of your mentioned issue, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following email:
h9245-qm@accor.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A beautiful hotel definitely worthy of 5 stars!
2 mins to the masjid
Impeccably clean and very welcoming
Prompt service with a friendly smile.
Mr Riad is an amazing manager and his priority is for you to have a memorable experiance.
Will be staying here again in sha allah
A big thank you to all who made our stay feel like home.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ZamZam Pullman Madina. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family and I had the best visit to Medina, thanks to the entire team of Pullman ZamZam. The hotel is very clean and smells heavenly. The reservation process of smooth, I am pleasantly surprised to see a very diverse staff. I am simply impressed by the hospitality offered by the entire team. But most importantly Ahmad Shukry made our stay even more joyful. Ahmad not only extended the courtesy to our family but to everyone else as I observed..

Room Tip: Great Location,
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Abid,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed in this hotel with my family and loved the hotel and the services. We got a big room with extra stting room and dining table with 2 washrooms which was enough for family of 5 . The staff was very nice and helpful and almost everyone was able to speak and understand english. The hotel is ideally located and just 2 mins walk from Masjid e Nabavi. The rooms, lobby and breakfast are excellent. I would defiantly stay again there inShAllah whenver I visit for Umrah . No complains just pleasant memories from this hotel.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ashraf M, General Manager at Pullman Zamzam Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Kzaidi,

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I will never forget the holy city of madinah. The nostalgia will always remain with me. The Zam Zam Pullman is located extremely close to our beloved prophets tomb. The view in our suite was beautiful. We were extremely lucky to have such a beautiful view. We will definitely come back to this beautiful location. Breakfast was the best of the best and yusaf and his staff are very attentive. Best array of delicacies

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ashraf M, General Manager at Pullman Zamzam Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,