All reviews ladies entrance holy mosque excellent location gate vicinity convenience star
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I stayed in this hotel with my family in my recent visit. The location is super awesome its in the very front row gate 25 is just in front of this hotel, so this is what my requirement was to be as nearest as possible.

Other than the location, the hotel is not at all 4 star , room size is small, if you are experienced in staying in 4 and 5 star hotels you will be highly disappointed. For us the room service guys did very good job in handling everything. On weekend the hotel was crowded so the 3 elevators were not enough to handle the crowd, so we have to wait a lot.

Hotel offers free internet which I haven't used at all so I have no idea about its speed, the safe locker in the cabinet was not fixed so I personally think its not "safe".

We enjoyed staying in this hotel overall because of the excellent location.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

At first they told me that my credit card cannot be used, hence I gave my other credit card. When I returned to my home country, I learned that they actually deducted my credit card. I have been contacting them until today and their contact details could not get through.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent location. Near masjid e nabwi gate 25. Breakfast included. Every thing else was good and comfortable. A bit on the higher side in terms of cost but worth it considering proximity to masjid e nabwi

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Everything was spot on, from reception to room service to restaurant , best location in Madina, toilet was slightly small but usable.Rooms were spacious, Five star breakfast, I really enjoyed the stay , restaurant manager , reservation managers were very helpful, courteous spoke very good english and provided me with excellent service.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The manager tayeb on night duty is rude and doesn't know how to talk to guests.
No room service.
The breakfast waiter thinks that he is doing a favor to you.... as if you are eating for free.
Advice.... check in at other hotels even if it costs more money.... atleast you will not be embarassed. I feel sorry for the owner.... I don't think he knows what kind of staff he has.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family