See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Its the worst hotel i ever seen... not recomended at all... its like haunted house..everything is super old cracked.small bed my feet remain hang out the bed while sleeping... food its like they are feeding animals

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabi M
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I booked at this hotel through Booking.com 1 whole month before arriving. On the day of check-in, I arrived around 8pm after a 5 hrs drive from Makkah only for them to tell me that our booking was cancelled! They claimed that they tried to take the payment on the day of my arrival while I was in transit and they failed. They claimed they sent me an email which they did 6hrs before my arrive. Anyone who has brains would assume that I have no more than 50% chance to read it since I would be in transit. Anyhow, in the email, they said that I need to pay within 24hrs. Obviously, they didn't give me 24hrs and they cancelled only 6hrs after their email. I said, ok, I need whatever room. They said they are fully booked and now I was stranded with my wife and my kids trying to look for a hotel to take us that night. Now, it as approaching 10pm! I checked my card and it was totally valid. I didn't receive any call or anything from my bank saying that a suspicious transaction was attempted that they blocked or anything! They caused misery to us that I cannot describe!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hisham E
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Upon check in i was asked to make a payment when i had already paid online. Also to great frustration i found no hot water. I asked 4 times and each time i was told an engineer is coming now.

I am still waiting! ... room number 901 if management ever read reviews!

This is my first day here. What a disaster!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Waste of money , staff are so rude and the don't speak English or Urdu,dirty room, I won't put my dog in this hotel if I had one !!! Please people don't not book this hotel it's NOT a 4 star more like -2 ⭐️ and don't be fool by the pictures!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nelum m
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This is the worst hotel Ive ever seen. The customer service is appalling. The rooms are so dirty, the bathroom looks like its never been cleaned. Only one toilet roll to last you 5 nights. We didn't stay the night and moved because it was just that disgusting. Manager refused to come up and see the state of room.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family