See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Only positive

near to Mosque
Reception guys both saudis they are doing great job. all other staff really dont have a clue about customer services and they speak very few english

The Breakfast is below average ,the cutlery and restaurant seems very unhygienic.
The Hotel is too old .
it is not a 4 star hotel by any means, i stayed 4 star in medina before they are much better than this .

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very nice hotel which has very close to Nabawi Mosque', 5 mins walk only. The staffs are friendly and very helpful. The breakfast menu is good. Everything is perfect, since our destination here is not for holiday.

Room tip: best view (Nabawi' Mosque)
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank simplyme88
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Very near to al masjid al nabawi 4 mins walking distance also near the women gate

Not to mention the good quality and the value of the money

Had a nice stay and I extremely recommend this place not to mention it's near shops and supermarkets

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016

very near to haram.opp fate no 37.for men its very less walking distance to masjid and janntaul baqi but very far walking distance for ladies.food is good..service is ok.staff is ok.rooms agian is very small.bathroom is very poor looks like for kids bathroom very small.one extra star for near to masjid

Room tip: book room left side of hotel, u can see roz e nabwi (s.a.w)
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank faisal m
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I have wanted to do a review for this hotel ever since I'm back from Umrah. This hotel was indeed a complete surprise for us. We chose this just online so my father, who is diabetic and heart patient and refuse to sit in a wheel chair, would not have to walk far to enter the mosque. Ba'ab Jabreel and Ba'ab Baquee are the nearest with Jannat-ul-Baquee right across the road. All the 4star and higher hotels were near Ba'ab 29 entrance for women (sorry I'm forgetting the name of this particular Ba'ab) which was quite a walk for my father even though there were men entrance door on that side as well, but that would be farther ,from inside as well, from Roza Mubarak. We were able to see the beautiful Green Dome from our hotel window. The hotel itself was very clean, rooms spacious with three single beds in each and affordable. Clean washrooms. Free wifi and free breakfast.
Breakfast was not lavish but very good. Wash day different layout. They will also provide wheelchair at no cost. There was indoor 3 story mall right behind the hotel and bazaar right in front, which by the way price wise much cheaper than the bazaar near high end hotels. Let me give the cherry on the top Al-baik chicken place was in that mall. Yes anyone who has heard about Al-baik chicken will for sure be interested in staying here or surrounding hotels. If one wants to eat Pakistani food, guess what Al-bukhari restaurant is right across the overpass. Very very cheap and yummy food. Saptco bus stopped there as well. Can also hire taxi for ziyaraats.
For convenience and affordability this hotel gets thumbs up from me and my family. We didnot feel cheated for the price we paid.
My apologies if I incorrectly named any place.

Date of stay: May 2016