Hotels.com
US$336
US$308
Priceline
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$605/night.

All reviewsholy masjidrooms are bigwalking distancebin dawoodprayer timesclose proximityprophetladiesrozahollymecca
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Loved the location but thats about it. Room was ok.. not ok for 4 star hotel standard. No wifi ever... they kept changing the password everyday. and even if you have the right password wifi never worked.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank qtindian
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I didn't had a good experience there, for starters we had deluxe room booked in advance, I was checking in late at around 4am and 8 had paid for the full day, on checking in we were told no deluxe room is available and we had to spend a day in another room which was dirty, next day we shifted to another room. Elevators in this hotels are always busy so you at times spend a good 20 minutes or so waiting.

Breakfast was good though, if you are desi you will be out of luck as breakfast is mostly continental, two out of four days there they made this out of this world matar qeema which I ate like there was no tomorrow.

Hotel is within 30 seconds walk to gate 15 of Haram which is a good thing, but for females gate 25 and surrounding is better location, for Raza e Rasool gate 1 is the place to be for males, next time I am going to find a hotel near gate 25 for sure since apart from convenience for females that place is near to different food places as well.

The WiFi in this hotel is a joke, it's not available in lobby and during my 4 days stay there I was only able to browse a little but for like ten or fifteen minutes.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Muhammed B
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Elaf Taiba is located at very convenient location . Close to gate 15 and to ladies prayer area. The Haram view rooms are excellent. The rooms sizes are good.
The breakfast was also nice. They need to upgrade their washrooms. We had to call plumber to fix the problems.
The lifts are Ok
I would advise the travelers from Lahore to book this hotel on line, because i booked through BLAZE travels Lahore, who charge 25% more than what is actually offered on line. They keep their margin and commission to maximum. Please avoid them if possible or contact on my mail for further querries.

Room Tip: Haram View rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank irfanmirza651
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Pro's - Very close to Masjid Nabawi
Con's - WiFi is absolutely useless, less than 1/10 MBs and only works in the lobby.
Swipe cards get scratched when swiping through the door, ended up disabling the swipe system and had to share one key between 4 people.
Literally smells like poo in the elevators and on the floors.
Furniture is very shabby and outdated.
Carpets smell, bathrooms are very unpleasant.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank onix112017
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I booked my umrah with al hidayah for my family. I asked for 5* hotels in Makkah and Madina and was given this. It was horrible from the moment we entered. Decor, staff, food, rooms all get 0/5. The only thing it has going for it is location.

This is an old hotel. The rooms are badly in need of a makeover. My own bedroom is a more relaxing environment than this. They've made no effort at all. The carpets are filthy, the furniture is beyond stressed. Wardrobe doors are coming away from the hinges. The en suite is no better. The breakfast food was the worst. Everything was clearly the cheapest they could get their hands on. Staff were indifferent and shrugged their shoulders to all the problems.

The only reason to go to this hotel is that it is close to the prophets mosque. Khalaas.

I met another brother from the UK at breakfast and he summed it up on one word 'bland'. This hotel wrecked the high we were on coming from Makkah. From day one my family just wanted to get out. That's how bad this hotel is. Avoid!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family