All reviews shuttle service complimentary breakfast room cleaning room was spacious the hotel staff pleasant stay min walk prophet masjid kamal suhoor sr umra
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Madinah Marriott for one night during my trip to the holy city. The hotel had given me a Haram view room. Perfect and beautiful view.

The rooms are spacious and upto Marriott standard and quality. Comfortable beds and bathroom was good as well. I wasn’t able to enjoy any other offerings apart from the room so I won’t able to comment.

Haram is 5 minutes walk away, there’s a grocery under the hotel. There are restaurants around. The hotel appreciate the reward members. Why would any where else if there’s a Marriott.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to Madinah this weekend and stayed at the Marriott. If you don’t mind walking, it is definitely an affordable option within walking distance of the Mosque. The hotel was clean and quiet. The hotel does have parking available offsite, however we chose to pay for on street parking near the entrance. We had a suite which had plenty of space, living area, coffee station, mini fridge, walk-in closet, and separate bedroom. The breakfast at the hotel was excellent as well with omelet and pancake stations. The staff was all very courteous and made you feel at home.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel is its proximity with Al Masjid Al Nabawi when you come for religious purposes.
The hotel interior and furnitures are very dated and equipments are old and not well maintained. I was very surprised that this hotel is bearing Marriott brand. The desk is run by unprofessional agents. It takes time to check-in and check-out because there is no line to respect. The crowd at the front desk is alway unorganized. Everything is in disorder.
Its restaurant is not up to a high standard food and room service is very disappointing.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
IslamFarghaly, General Manager at Madinah Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive feedback,
we apologize for any inconvenience might be caused, as we do strive to provide our guests with the best services, will share your comments to the concerned individual and to make sure will be shared in the daily training.
we are looking forward to welcoming you though at our hotel

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I had the opportunity to visit the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah during Ramadan 2017.

I stayed at the Madinah Marriott Hotel during Ramadan with my family for a few days. Overall, it was a pleasant stay, the hotel and rooms were clean and the staff was very courteous throughout the stay. There was a small 5 minutes walk to the Prophet's Mosque which was nice as you could walk through the shops of Madinah.

The only downside I encountered was that they insisted that the complimentary breakfast (Suhoor) was for only 2 people, As a Marriott Elite member I did not appreciate that since I was with my family so I could not leave them behind and have Suhoor elsewhere.

Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

arrived 01/23 - depart 01/27
I was upgraded to nice suite 10 floor 1009 facing the Ha ram
Nice team, Kamal was so helpful for giving us all information upon arrival.
Breakfast was good , we enjoyed the food, however no toilet, only washing room.
Shuttle sometimes show up and sometimes not for pick up. you must have Saudi Sim card to call the driver of the shuttle , we never did that in Mecca . so I was disappointed some specially I have gout and could not walk freely .

However the distance if you have no issues on foot, it is about 7 minuets straight shots to gate 6, turn right and go to gate 7, with additional 4 minuets so either 7 minuets or 12 minuets

There is some restaurants around Pakistani Egyptian and local fast food.
under the hotel some grocery , as well as in front of the hotel

i was luck to meet Mohamed Alharbie a Saudi Graduate , not a taxi, his private car 6 seats 10 riyal each passenger or take the car tour visit for 60 SR, i gave him 80 SR,
his number if someone need help +966 54 430 1783 he in on whats-app highly recomanded

for all travel call your airline night before departure to check on your flight status, we got missed up and stock in the airport from 8 AM to 8:30 PM so this is free advise and recommendation, airport was so cold as a results we got sick and still not recovered even though we have the flu shot before travel, and all vaccination.

I suggest get the pair of mask during visit, one sneeze could get you sick all Asian using masks.

Room Tip: my suite Room 1009 has one view on King Faisal road, and one straight to the Ha Ram
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family