1,318 results
All reviews arabesque restaurant personalized service junior suite special thanks excellent location very nice hotel f b main entrance house keeping breakfast was excellent room service few steps umrah trip comfortable stay ladies entrance holy mosque haram view
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Shaza Shaza this name will echo inside my ears as long as I live.

Such a magnificent hotel, design, food and staff.

Lovely and friendly staff especially those two one guy names Hatem from the reception and Noman from the dining hall

Food service and room service are available 24/7.
Guys I swear one time I ordered food at 3:00 am some of you might think at this late time food quality might reduced a little bit , but I was shocked that food quality is fixed to a very high standard.

And food is not really expensive considering the decorations and the design of the food they are providing, it is like eating in a five stars restaurant.

All the staff beginning from the reception to the sweepers are all super friendly and helpful.

Man this hotel is like finding a hidden treasure with all the beautiful islamic design mixed with the modernization style.

It is simply awesome super awesome.

والله يا عيال الفندق روعة جدا و مو غالي على الخدمات الي يوفرها لا يفوووتكم بس

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Eisa B
ShazaAlMadina, General Manager at Shaza Al Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Eisa B

Greetings from Shaza Al Madina

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback about our hotel services. It certainly helps us to provide better services to our Guests like you.

We are delighted to know that you were astonished by our hotel and services, specially hotel design, food at restaurant buffet & food quality, presentation of room service you were served and the availability of food 24/7.

Your appreciation specially you mentioned Mr. Hatem at reception and Mr. Naoman at Arabesque restaurant.

Shaza considered it as a distinct privilege to host you at Shaza Al Madina Hotel. We promise you will have an unforgettable experience in your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

The Hotel management claim that it is 5-star Hotel affiliated with KEMPINSKI but shame to Kempinski affiliation.The room in the Hotel are very small and only Bed are there,No chair or sofa or any table and the standard of the Room are worst I ever live as previously I have stayed in Dar Ul Takwa which is 4-star but better than Shaza.Bathroom are not clean and Bathroom utilities are of low qualities, in short I will not recommende any body to go there with a view that it is 5-star.

Room tip: on 2nd floor because lift are not good
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Stayed at Shaza onwards from 13 December 2015 very nice hotel excellent location to the ladies gate in haram, excellent breakfast and room service was also very good .Cant fault it will be going back again there In the future. The kitchen staff were most helpful .Abdullah from Uk

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShazaAlMadina, General Manager at Shaza Al Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Dear Abdullah P

Greetings from Shaza Al Madina Hotel

I would like to take this opportunity to thank for writing your valuable feedback about our services during your stay with us. This certainly helps us to understand our guests and provide us to perform better.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our services, location near to women entrance to Al Haram, buffet breakfast and rooms service.

Shaza considered it as distinct privilege to have you as our guests and we promise you will have another Memorable experience in your next visit to Shaza Al Madina Hotel home away from home.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I was stayed for several days at Shaza Madinah Hotel Saudi Arabia and I felt very comfortable to stay, Thank you for the Management of Shaza Hotel Madinah for your services to to me especially for Mahmoud & Asmad for your Hard Worked.
Shaza Is The best Hotel in the world Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ShazaAlMadina, General Manager at Shaza Al Madina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Dear Evan H

Greetings from Shaza Al Madina Hotel

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback. It certainly helps us to provide better services to our Guests like you.

We are happy to know you have enjoyed your stay with us and you liked our Hotel and services as you mentioned in your comments and specially you remember Mahmoud and Asmad.

It is our distinct privilege to host you as our guest at Shaza Al Madina Hotel and we promise you will have another memorable for your next visit.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Salaam. Thats my first time in Madina. The hotel it's close to the Haram but the service it's very bad. The rooms are too much dirty. I made a tea and they not clean the cup. You have to wait long time to elevators. The breakfast uff I really don't like... to clean the rooms we have to call many times the housekeeping... anyway I will never back again for this 5 star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family