All reviews business trip quiet hotel wifi connection three nights room service business hotel bed was very comfortable nice stay saudi arabia excellent hotel floor corniche businesses valet gulf cleanliness causeway
Reviewed 7 December 2017

i stayed there for three nights
the house keeping is very bad , the room was not clean they didn't vacuum the carpet ..
the toilet paper is missing , one day i came back to the hotel at night but they still didn't make up my room
on the contrary the reception was perfect , there was a guy there his name is Dawod , he was very helpful and cooperative , (thanks Dawood)
the breakfast was terrific
the restaurant view is wonderful

Room Tip: suit no, 10
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Mohammad Minsha... H, Manager at Mercure Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear our valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Al Khobar Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I went there to stay for 4 nights, arrived at 02.00 hrs in the morning. Receptionist from Kenya was perfect, although my booking wasn’t found, but lucky enough they had one room left at the same rate ??? Went to sleep, in the morning no water, toilet paper, only hand towels and after the breakfast the keys didn’t work, and the room guy would not open the door although he had my name and I showed him my key cards.
After complaining the duty manager offered me a suite, basically the same room with some old sofas in the entrance. I said no and I got Halas let him check out. I paid and left upset. Hotel needs a renovation. I did here it was the GM last day ???? This was the water I had to brush my teeth in ??? I missed the shower..... After the nice experience, I checked into the Park Inn ( Fantastic) go there. I wish I could post the video I took.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Location superb and food is awesome ..easy parking and beautifully decorated interior ...overall best hotel in the town ..easy access to the Cornich area where you can enjoy the sunset and causeway to Bahrain

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear our valued guest,
We are glad to hear from you that you enjoyed your stay with us, Thank you very much for choosing Mercure Al Khobar Hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

reception staff are freindly but the room was not ready when I arrived at 4 pm even though I made my reservation using accour hotel official site and I have their membership, this is the only remark I have. they were cooperative and offered me upgrade, the breakfast was great and the room are clean and comfortable,
the location of the hotel is good close to khober corniech

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 August 2017

the overall facilities here are nice. the staff was very friendly and helpful. and, the variety and qualify of food was quite delicious - both the breakfast buffet and dinner options. unfortunately, my room accommodations were out of sync with the rest of the hotel. though quite spacious, my room decor was outdated, everything was painfully old and worn, and the cleanliness left much to be desired (i did not feel comfortable unpacking). i was disappointed as i've stayed at several other accor/mercure locations in other countries (mostly in europe) and have had satisfactory experiences. this experience seems to be the exception. not sure if my room was a one-off or some kind of anomaly, however i can't recommend at this time :-(

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mohammad Minsha... H, Manager at Mercure Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Mohammad Minshadul Huda